Harmony Central Forums
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know where to get parts for a Korg M1?

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know where to get parts for a Korg M1?

The joystick is in little pieces. Anyone know where to find parts for it?
    Ooo oo! Ribbit.

Damn... those are rare (joysticks, I mean). Try your luck finding ads selling faulty M1s, they should come cheap.
    If you need a KSP script, e-mail me! Depending on amount of work, the price can be arranged!

Folio: Zero-G - Animato | Sonokinetic - Tigris & Euphrates - Desert Voice - Carousel - Toccata - Voices Of Israel - EMP - FE | Hollow Sun - HSDV Drum Synthesiser - Music Laboratory Machines Series - RMI Electrapiano

Comment

Just about all of them that I've seen sold for parts on ebay are missing the joystick. That must be the first thing that breaks. I predict that you'll spend too much trying to fix it, and in the end it'll still be an old M1. It's christmas, don't you want a shiny new Moog Voyager?
      Just because IT IS.

Gear list: Korg M1REX, O3R/W, Wavestation SR, SGRack, Trinity Plus Pro. Roland JD990 w/SR-JV80, JP8080, U220, P330, SonicCell, VR760 w/ SRX-07. Yamaha CS6R, TG500, TX1P. E-MU Proteus 2000 w/ Composer, Vintage Pro, Protozoa, Siedlaczek Ochestra ROMs. Novation SuperNova II. Waldorf Micro Q, Nano. Access Virus KB. Kurzweil PC2RO w/ PCR-2 Classic Keys ROM, 150 Expander. Kawai K5000S, K5000W, K5M. CME UF6. PreSonus AudioBox USB. 15" MacBook Pro Snow Leopard GarageBand

Comment

Have you looked here yet?

http://www.synthzone.com/repair.htm
        Roland: Fantom-G8 VSynth-GT MC-909 MC-808 PCR300 Yamaha: XS-6 MM-6 KX-25 T-116 Korg: M3-61 Micro-X Moog: LP DSI: Prophet-08

Cakewalk: Sonar 8 PE Rapture Dimension Pro Project5 N.I.: Absynth Akoustik FM8 Massive P.H.: Reason 4 Digidesign: Protools LE 8 Spectrasonics: Omnisphere

Comment

Maybe you could roll your own? Presuming the bottom part is intact, drill it out a little and then use some kind of smoothed aluminum rod crazy glued down into the hole. Just an idea.
          Originally posted by p120dUdE
          These are family forums, and many young kids come here and read them.

I am sure there will be no problems, but if there is, my moderation team will take action.

Originally posted by ChasIII
          Im so sick of keyboards. All this keyboard stuff people always use. All this keyboard synth talk all the time. I'm done with it. Never again.

Im thinking that at some point I will have to stop this and start doing other things. Any thoughts, feelings, or ideas?

Comment

Sell it to some Tejano musician for the too much they're willing to pay for them, and buy a new one =o]
            Synths: TT-303 . Analog Four . Octatrack . uWave II . Monotribe . Monotron Delay . MonotronDrum Machines: Machinedrum UWmkI . Vermona Kick LancetNew DJ Mix - AcidTed - Question Everything

Comment

korg themselves sell them! they're about

Comment

Working...
              X