Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tobacco and Black Moth Super Rainbow Gear?

Collapse
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tobacco and Black Moth Super Rainbow Gear?

hey everyone, so im a big fan of black moth super rainbow and tobacco's solo stuff, and im dying to know what kind of set up tobacco is using for his solo shows, especially the synths and samplers, i cant find pictures or anything, help!

hey everyone, so im a big fan of black moth super rainbow and tobacco's solo stuff, and im dying to know what kind of set up tobacco is using for his solo shows, especially the synths and samplers, i cant find pictures or anything, help!

I'm going to tabacco tomorrow, want me to take a picture? Just got see him. I'm sure it's not very complex.
    WTB: Allen & Heath Xone VF-1 Filter

Comment

from what I've seen I think he uses mostly an mpc and twiddles a lot of effects... not sure if the mpc is triggering other gear live or is just playing back sampled tracks.
      I'm sure the studio is a whole other ball game than the live setup though...

I've been really into the new maniac meat record - it was the soundtrack of the summer for me biking around the city... definately let us know how the live show went!
      as of now: fusion 6hd, motif 6, rs7000 + siel MONO

Comment

yes!!! thank you sooo much! have fun!

Comment

i remember from a while back they were using a lot of the yamaha cs line...i think the 40 and the 80. they also did live drums and bass and vocoding. sorry but i can't remember what else they used.
          gear: hohner g3t or fender performer > Voodoo Bass--FX17--M9+vp jr--SansAmp GT2(direct)> delta blues/valve jr.......squire p bass.......akai mpk49 > MB pro/abletonLIVE/niREAKTOR

music etc. @
          MO-SAT

Comment

In this live photo set you can see one table with a Yamaha CS50 (I think); another table with a Nord Electro and a black synth I can't identify; and another table with a whole bunch of gadgets, the only thing which stands out is the Electrix Pro Warp Factory (vocoder).
            What I make with way too many blinky light modular items, plugins, and an Alesis Andromeda.
            Forbidden Star: home studio / melodic ambient / New Age / the deep zone
            Boney Fiend: the band, man / punk / garage / beer

Comment

Korg ms-20

Comment

All the Yamaha CS series. That black one is a CS-5, 10 or 15. Also various ROMplers.

Comment

Working...
                X