QiBrd synth app

Beppi

• Members

Good day music lovers

QiBrd is my personal project for a FREE synth on Android that allows anyone to play electronic music.

It contains 19 free sounds that span on multiple genres and are expecially thought to be played live.

QiBrd has been built to be as easy and as controllable as possible. Please try it and give 5 stars, or say it around if you care, thank you.

I'm looking not only for possible users, but mainly for sound creators (on CSound) and for live users that I can add on the Google Play page :-)

I'd be proud if you'd have fun with it. Test it!

Please test it out here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=beppisapps.solosynth

See a demo here:

2a40fc4efafe352c3ec03def854c7e30.thumb.jpg.52135a4691be3c531848e55893fda9f0.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I've written some tools on desktop/linux (oscillators, filters) and have just started looking at porting my favourite one to android, so was exploring what other people had done just to get a sense of synthesis capabilities and UI designs on the platform.

Since I ran into your post here I just wanted to compliment you on good execution.

I found QiBrd in the play store last night and after dredging through a lot of pretty awful software, I was impressed. A lot of other synth software (drone synths, mini-keyboards, etc) is pretty unprofessional, with obvious aliasing issues and problems with oscillator parameter updating (clicks and pops when changing frequencies, etc). You've got a slick and usable UI, and obviously the engine under the hood is well designed. Can't complain about the price either.

Archived