Decent Bluetooth Transmitter for Keyboard?

• Members

Hi there, I've been searching for a bluetooth transmitter so that I can use cordless headset while playing. Could someone recommend a decent transmitter for this application please? Preferably one that has a digital line input.

I got my hands on a Homespot transmitter and it was absolutely horrible. Not only was it noisy but the latency was definitely noticeable. Any advise will be greatly appreciated :D

• Members

Thank you Phil for the quick feedback.

I did go with a cheap transmitter and learned it the hard way. This time around I'll be looking for the musician grade transmitter, if such device exists and is affordable.

Just placed an order on Koramzi BTR26 Bluetooth Transmitter

Should receive it in 2 weeks time and will report back on whether or not this is any better.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Why Bluetooth? Bluetooth stutters the stream rather than just dropping out and has a small range. Use a pair of these at home https://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-RS120-Wireless-Headphones-Charging/dp/B0001FTVEK and can wander fairly far away when listen to parts or tracks. Bluetooth is fine when just listening, but the latency is too hit and miss for live work.

Archived