portable analoge modeling synth w/ 10+knobs?

eeli0s

• Members

don't waste yer time reading any further than this if you don't have a solution.

I looked through 20+ pages of Google and forum searches for "portable synthesizer" and found nothing.

Are there any portable (battery-powered) analoge modeling synths that have at least 10 knobs/sliders besides the Roland Gaia and Novation X Station? It must have at least 10 knobs so no micron, microkorg, etc suggestions. thanks.

• Members

don't waste yer time reading any further than this if you don't have a solution.

I looked through 20+ pages of Google and forum searches for "portable synthesizer" and found nothing.

Are there any portable (battery-powered) analoge modeling synths that have at least 10 knobs/sliders besides the Roland Gaia and Novation X Station? It must have at least 10 knobs so no micron, microkorg, etc suggestions. thanks.

How about a REAL ANALOG....

[video=youtube;tDF_FDMhIwA]

:wave:

• Members

thanks for suggestions. please must have a keyboard so no mc-202 stuff. I want lotsa knobs/sliders so i can tweak its and VST paramaters without a menue dive. hrm, sh-101 from 1983 is true analog and battery powered.

• Members

But OP already mentioned the X Station in his first post.
:cop:

good point. I recorrect my standing corrected. :)

Does an old SH-101 have any midi? hard to control VSTs without it I would think. My Oxygen49 doesn't need any batteries since it is powered via USB, features 8 sliders, 8 knobs, and one volume slider. I guess that is considered portable - but doesnt inlcude sounds IN IT.

• Members

The SH-101 has trig in for the sequencer. Which is totally tits.

Too bad it doesn't have the most diverse sound in the world.

Get the original Novation BassStation keyboard. Much more diverse.

Or if you're feeling cute and limited ... a Yamaha CS-01.

Funny how the smaller you get .. the more analog it gets.

• Members

I personally find it very strange that you disqualified the Gaia and the X Station in your original post, because I think those are the two best solutions for what you're looking for. I'd give both of them another look. They're both really great synths and controllers in my opinion!

• Members

"I personally find it very strange that you disqualified the Gaia and the X Station in your original post, because I think those are the two best solutions for what you're looking for. "

I left them out cause i already knew they matched my spec preferance. I'm getting a x station 25 for my portable. Thanks for the suggestions. take care.

Archived