Gus Lozada

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL CR.

vgep.png

Hahaahahahaahaaa... fantastic, Mediterranean :D

Every year the same story. The single guys get to have all the fun at NAMM, while I have to work. :mad:

I need to create some musical product to sell, so I can too become a music merchant and go to Anaheim. :D

What can I make and sell? Sample CDs ? Anybody interested in a mid '80s Synth Pop and Classic early '90s Techno sample collection? Those are the two genres I'm most familiar with and have the original machines to sample from.

• Members

Hahaahahahaahaaa... fantastic, Mediterranean
:D

Every year the same story. The single guys get to have all the fun at NAMM, while I have to work.
:mad:

I need to create some musical product to sell, so I can too become a music merchant and go to Anaheim.
:D

What can I make and sell? Sample CDs ? Anybody interested in a mid '80s Synth Pop and Classic early '90s Techno sample collection? Those are the two genres I'm most familiar with and have the original machines to sample from.

Honestly, you could do what Gus and Rich do - demonstrate a piece of equipment for a company... you have chops and technical knowledge to spare :thu:

But if you want to make a product, I'd say a sample collection is a good way to go... :)

• Members

I'm sorry to hear that, carbon, I hope he getgsw well soon.

Crap. Richs demo is done, Now I want a kronos. Gah!

Somebody stop the puppy or he will mortgage the house to buy everything shown at NAMM!

@Carbon: sorry to hear your father is ill, here's wishing and praying that he will recover soon!

Archived