Clavia Nord Stage 2 is fantastic!

tangerine

• Members

This is a real instrument! and it is fantastic! coming from a synth playing guy who wished a Clavia Nordlead 4?

I have played some stage pianos and digital pianos through the years from Roland , Yamaha and Korg but none of them interested me at all.

Not that the sound was bad but the feel and sound did not come together as a real piano or instrument if you know what I mean?

It is like with synthesizers, some moves something inside you and some is just dead to you.

I have played all Clavia synthesizers and I had Nordlead 3, very nice synths, but I have never before played their stage pianos.

{censored} man! this was something else, this feels like a instrument when I play it, and it sounds real and organic with loads of real time tweaking!

Spot on Clavia! you have touched me!

Well I have not played the Nord Stage 2 yet, but Nord Stage EX is almost in the same league, and I have spent many hours on that one.

Never thought I was going to buy a stage piano as the synth guy I am but I cant wait to get the hands on Nord Stage 2.

Excuse me if I am a little to excited but this does not happen often to me, I promise you that!

:thu::eek::lol::cry:

If you do not trust me, try Clavia Nord Stage EX! it may or may not touch you.

No I dont work for Clavia, but I whished I did.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Bummer :( I've been spoiled with the Scarbee Vintage Keys Clavinet muted clav samples at the flick of a mod wheel (or assignable CC) from my A-80. Perhaps it will be included to Nord sample library sometime. I've emailed about this. We'll see...Stage 2 is the 1st keyboard to come along in an extremely long time I'd actually consider spending money on. Great having all those inspiring tones (layerable, etc) in one package for instant access without having to boot up the computer!

Archived