No announcement yet.

February New Gear Thread

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Filter Factory off of CL for $80.

Synths: TT-303 . Analog Four . Octatrack . uWave II . Monotribe . Monotron Delay . MonotronDrum Machines: Machinedrum UWmkI . Vermona Kick LancetNew DJ Mix - AcidTed - Question Everything

Comment

Pair of Adam A7x monitors
      Arturia CS-80V and Jupiter-8V
      NI Kontakt
      stock 1974 Hammond A105 with Leslie 122RV, Yamaha CP300, Nord Electro 3 73, Novation X Station 61, Alesis SR-16, Omnisphere, NI Absynth 5, Battery 3, Reaktor 5, Massive, Kontakt, CS-80V, Moog Modular V, ImpOSCAR, GSi VB3, Sonicprojects OP-X II, SONAR X1

Comment

the buzz aldrin memorial sampling station:

all new gear, consisting of

1x sp404
        1x grundig g6 aviator "BUZZ ALDRIN" edition
        1x melodica
        1x evan williams
        1x 12 pack of coke
        -jason

youtube
        bandcamp
        soundcloud

Comment

Korg Kaoss Pad Quad

http://www.korg.com/mediaplayer.aspx?md=4572&pd=594

I wanna use this puppy particularly with the Nord Lead.
          Studio One 3, Ableton Live 9, a StudioLive 16.0.2, HS 80M monitors, 2 ATH M50 headphones, Synths both hardware and software, and a DJ rig using turntables.

Comment

output:noise

Comment

a couple new toys in this guy also...

-jason

youtube
              bandcamp
              soundcloud

Comment

SynthMania.com
                SynthManiaYouTube

Comment

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang Paolo, is that all in one haul?
                  Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

You get good deals on those Paulo?
                    I just sold my JX-8P for $200, the PG-800 for $450 & $70 for the MC-16 Cartridge.
                    2 Months ago I had a chance to buy an EMU II for $1,000, I was tempted just as a collector piece but I passed.

Nice haul!

I love that "Soundtrack" sound on the JX-8P, one of my faves
                    i like palin.
                    i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
                    ~ yumpy

Comment

damn, i loves the Emulator II, fun tool to sit & sample with. so glad to see that the SD card floppy drive emulator is finally compatible with it.

my latest used market pillaging. i bought this on saturday from a guy in maryland and it arrived the next business day, standard USPS. crazy!

Comment

Just won a Roland JV-1080 on Ebay. Complete spur of the moment purchase; I know very little about this other than what I hurriedly read in some user reviews before posting a bid. I will be anxious to play around with it when it comes in.
                        My gear list:

Guitars: Epi Les Paul w/ BG Dark Buckers; '06 MIM Fender Strat; '89 MIJ Fender/Squier Tele; '90 MIJ Fender Strat; Seagull S6
                        Amps: Vox AC30; Fender Champion 600; Vox Pathfinder 15
                        Pedalboard: CS-2/Fulldrive II/SD-1/DD-20/DD-5/Behringer verb/Fish & Chips/Ernie Ball VP/TU-2

Mandolin: Loar LM-520

Keys/Synths: Korg Triton; Korg TR-Rack; Roland SH 201; Yamaha MM6; Yamaha DX7; Mac Powerbook w/ Komplete Elements 7, Vanguard; Reaper; Reason; Korg Electribe ES-1

Comment

I dreamed about a black one last night

Shoemakers wear the worst shoes.
                          You left your ISO on Auto. That's a no-no.
                          Click here to search HC forums.
                          SoundClick
                          SoundCloud
                          YouTube

Comment

You get good deals on those Paulo?
                            I just sold my JX-8P for $200, the PG-800 for $450 & $70 for the MC-16 Cartridge.
                            2 Months ago I had a chance to buy an EMU II for $1,000, I was tempted just as a collector piece but I passed.

Nice haul!

I love that "Soundtrack" sound on the JX-8P, one of my faves

Thanks - yes, pretty good deals for almost all of them. If you love the Soundtrack type sound, then you need to check out the JX-10 or MKS-70. It's like a JX-8P on steroids for those types of dreamy pads...
                            SynthMania.com
                            SynthManiaYouTube

Comment

Used the voucher I got for buying Komplete 7, so it was only 49 euros. Will be here in 4 days or so.

Comment

I dreamed about a black one last night

and you didn't dream of reverse keys?

Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. why I'll never buy from AMS again): Footfall wrote:What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally "overpacking" this product.Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2

Comment

Working...
                                X