Britain's Got Talent: The Brett Domino Trio

Mediterranean

• Members

I'm bored, but not that bored,,

hahaha, anyone can make music, and aspire to do well playing it.

Now try to make it onto a bigger stage, very few climb that next important rung.

The second video was interesting. If he had better quality instruments, with more realistic sounding voices,

it would have sounded really good. Very talented young man.

I'm only just a hobbyist. I Play for Fun. Blush

Chas

• Members

there's something gimmicky that irritates the crap out of me about him. although i will say I think there's a volkswagen commercial that seems to have stolen his particular style.

lol, what irritates the crap out of me is more like the d*ckhead who rang the big red bell seconds after they started playing.

Musically, I found his compositions very nice. The arrangements are rich. I don't really care for the singing [and not because of the amateurish way he sings]. When I put my headphones on, it's the music I dissect:)

• Members

I've enjoyed his stuff really. I'm just beyond burned out on the awkward geek thing..

Britain has loved the awkward geek musician role ever since Buddy Holly toured Britain.

I'm glad they got the zeitgeist to get big. I'm amused, but the schtick reminds me too much of other Casiocore type bands. Back in my day, we had Atom and His Package, and WE LIKED IT! Now GET OFF MY LAWN! :lol:

• Members

He amuses me. As long as he doesn't take himself too seriously, he may continue.

I think he's in on the joke. It's a side project for some DJ/Remixer guy in the UK.

I prefer it to those bands that really claim to be cool geeks.

Then again, I may be the only person I know who hated Weezer...

• Members

There must be a dozen or more bands, combined by members,

aspiring or asperating,,, on this Forum with more talent and

plenty enough of gadgets & gear to blow the roof off any stadium around my tiny cold city.

Would be pretty neat to learn about a group of talented musicians joining ranks,

that had it's early beginnings on KSS Forums.

12 guys all playing synths and samples, what ever.

Climbing the charts like Nickel Back , a new KD Lang, or others who made it huge,,,.

Who are you?

Chas

• Members

I think he's in on the joke.

Sure he is. Everyone got it but Simon sCowell. He makes good bouncy synth pop, and he has a funny gimmick. Looking like that, he has to have a gimmick; he's certainly never going to be the Brad Pitt of keytars, eh?

Besides, he's from Leeds. Everyone from there is cool.

Archived