Collapse
No announcement yet.

March New Gear Thread.

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

front-facing camera, biggest omission of the v.1. still, slightly more than a year ago it was a $2,000 Lemer or nothing. marvelous device!

Comment

front-facing camera, biggest omission of the v.1. still, slightly more than a year ago it was a $2,000 Lemer or nothing. marvelous device!

Hey, at least you sold it

But as you can see, the resting place of those products with "omissions" is fairly consistent.

PS, not judging. Just commenting. I've sold gear for other gear before too. I generally keep what I have until it's absolutely obsolete or nonfunctional though. Of course I'm definitely not a computer based musician for the most part. I generally just use my computer as a hard disc recorder. My recording rig is 6 years old, but when it goes kaput it's going to E-wasteville too
      Formerly known as sausagefoot.

Comment

that's modern electronics for ya.

almost everything in my studio was purchased used, including every synth i've ever owned past or present outside of the Buchla (which itself has a few modules purchased used). if i sold everything in my studio today, that's not creating any e-waste, that's just changing hands. the person who bought my iPad was excited to get it and it will continue its useful life. at least when it's bricked as non-serviceable it won't generate as much waste as a digital keyboard.

electronic musician uses electronics. le sigh.

Comment

Just picked this up today.

Synths: TT-303 . Analog Four . Octatrack . uWave II . Monotribe . Monotron Delay . MonotronDrum Machines: Machinedrum UWmkI . Vermona Kick LancetNew DJ Mix - AcidTed - Question Everything

Comment

sold the old iPad a few weeks ago, got the new one in the mail today:

Nice. TouchOSC?
            Synths: TT-303 . Analog Four . Octatrack . uWave II . Monotribe . Monotron Delay . MonotronDrum Machines: Machinedrum UWmkI . Vermona Kick LancetNew DJ Mix - AcidTed - Question Everything

Comment

Nice. TouchOSC?

the one & only, yes. that JX3P looks sick, too, i've always liked the look of that synth.

btw, just got back from seeing OMD in Oakland. they were stunningly good.

Comment

I just got a Hohner Combo Pianet and a Wurlitzer 200A. They both are obviously awesome!
                current gear: Minimoog,Jupiter8,Hohner Combo Pianet,Hohner Clavinet C,Wurlitzer 200a,Yamaha YC-45D,Kurzweil k2vx,Oberheim Dx,MPC 3000 LE,Open Labs Miko,Tascam SX-1le Plus,Tascam 388 8 track,Yamaha EX5,Solaris
                Everyone knows me as a guitar player!

Comment

the one & only, yes. that JX3P looks sick, too, i've always liked the look of that synth.

btw, just got back from seeing OMD in Oakland. they were stunningly good.

How are you using it? Via normal Wi-Fi or did you get The Missing Link? I can't get it working through my regular Wi-Fi connection.

Comment

Should be here tomorrow...

How do you like cinematic guitars?

Comment

This is it for me.

Comment

Sorry guys I am struggling to get my photo in the box. I am sure it is in the rules somewhere but a quick explanation would be convenient.

Comment

When you're in the "Reply to Post" window, click the "Go Advanced" button. Click the "Insert Image" button, then paste the url of the pic*.

*bandwidth stealing for educational purposes only.
                          ComputerMusicGuide.com

Comment

some assembly required.

Nice! I have that model too, did you spring for the optional "greek feature"?
                            i like palin.
                            i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
                            ~ yumpy

Comment

crazyfoo, is that like, an acoustic vocoder?

Comment

LOL
                                i like palin.
                                i think she would rattle some cages and that's what america needs.
                                ~ yumpy

Comment

Working...
                                X