MIDI Setup

Ddsiller

• Members

Hi there,

I am new with MIDI devices. I bought an old MIDI controller Keyboard 88-Key.

Brand: FATAR

Model: Studio 900

...I attatch a photo with the back connections of the midi controller

I want to connect this MIDI controller and use it on Cubase. I am using an Audio Interface Audiobox Presonus.

...I attatch a photo with the back connections of the Audio Interface

QUESTIONS:

Fatar Studio Controller has two MIDI outputs, Do I have to use both outputs into the interface? or, Do I only need to run one output from the MIDI controller into the input of the interface?

I have tried with one but it is not working

1bf6be60a93a5aa8ee96800370be77f5.jpg.80f400aafb88721f1d221b8dbb39773b.jpg

492ca4c233a46e17436f4e1bf30289a9.png.6bafd3a3e3f19d2883a93337a1c2f78b.png

Hi there,

I am new with MIDI devices. I bought an old MIDI controller Keyboard 88-Key.

Brand: FATAR

Model: Studio 900

...I attatch a photo with the back connections of the midi controller

I want to connect this MIDI controller and use it on Cubase. I am using an Audio Interface Audiobox Presonus.

...I attatch a photo with the back connections of the Audio Interface

QUESTIONS:

Fatar Studio Controller has two MIDI outputs, Do I have to use both outputs into the interface? or, Do I only need to run one output from the MIDI controller into the input of the interface?

I have tried with one but it is not working

No, you only need to use one (either one) of the MIDI outputs on the Fatar and connect that to the MIDI input on the interface.

Have you installed the drivers for your audio interface? Have you made sure you have the latest ones installed that are compatible with your computer operating system? If not, I'd recommend going to the Presonus site and seeing if they have updated drivers for that interface.

Also, check the MIDI settings in Cubase. You may need to make some assignments there. It's been a while since I used Cubase, so I can't really help you with that - sorry.

Archived