OT: Top 5 Squelchy Bathtub Noises

• Members

1. Drip (someday I'll fix it.)

2. Shhhhhh (shower running.)

3. Squeek squeek (wiping condensation off mirror.)

4. Ahhh (after grabbing warm fluffy towel.)

5. Ahhhh! (wife / girlfriend says, "it's positive!")

• Members

3) Blarp

5) Bloop

+1,000,000,000

I have to part ways a little and say I never cared much for blarppp, though. It seemed like the bathtub was kind of just going through the motions after the mind blowing masterpiece that was blarp. It's hard to believe that mortal bathtubs could have made such a thing as blarp. I think we should all be humbled by blarp. It shows all these stupid bean bag heads with their pirated rubber ducks what REAL bathtub noises are. Let us praise blarp. Let us never fear blarp, but walk into the flames of blarp and be all like what? As blarp says, let us not be afraid to let our bodies die unto blarp, so we can be reborn unto blarp. We can drink the blood of dogs through twisty straws every saturday night at the roller rink as to show blarp we really honestly like him a lot, and that, no, we're not just humoring him, and he shouldn't be so self concious, cause it holds him back sometimes, which is a shame, cause blarp is a basically decent noise and has a lot of potential. Then we can start hoarding cross bows and Mr. Pibb, the preferred drink of blarpiacs, and bring sexy back, cause it's been to long since people liked things that are sexy.

I also like gwonk.

• Members

Thwank is quite good too.

Right and so this is true, but there are so many painful memories attached to thwank for me personally I can't even hear it without becoming a helpless, blubbering babe in arms. This is very inconvenient for the fast talking, tough twisting inner city gangster that I have inevitably become. For this reason, thwank must be destroyed, with the same solemn respect all things of excessive beauty must be annhillated within. But it will be a good death, I think.

Archived