OT: CATS!

mildbill

• Members

They're from the same litter - we wanted to keep them together. Most likely different fathers though. One's a short hair, and one medium. Cats are pretty promiscuous. :lol:

The previous cats we had were Maine Coons, but we got these from a shelter for several reasons. It's good to have cats around again. :thu:

• Members

Thanks for the share!

I haven't seen a kitten in awhile. They brightened my day. I guess I respond to kittens the same way most people respond to babies.

We won't be able to have any kittens because we are at maximum saturation for cats between our indoor residents and our feral colony.

• Members

Yeah, he was a real scrapper, though. Liked to mix it up in furballs around the neighborhood. Unfortunately, that's what did him in -he came so torn up one morning that he was just too far gone and we had to sadly put him down. He's buried in my back yard. Red cat is still quite young but isn't as aggressive and pretty much stays out of trouble - totally different personality-wise.

• Members

He looks like a bit of a Eugene but a lot of a Charles.

He's Persian? My Eu is just a moggy.

Yup, he is. I've had persians all my life. Their personality fits me nicely since they seem to get up to less mischief than other cats :p Nothing wrong with moggies though, they're just as good of company :)

Archived