Kontakt 5!

MuzikB

• Members

personally, i'm looking forward to the new MachFive so i can crossgrade away from Kontakt forever. if only Kontakt had a record button.

That would make it just about perfect wouldn't it! Still though, I love its' semi modular architecture. Makes it real easy for me to create lots of different sounds from the raw material.

• Members

What's the story with hardware sampler file import into Kontakt?

The spec for K5 says it can import Motif .X0V files (that's the Motif XS format). Since Motif can include native ROM waveforms as well as user-sampled waveforms I wonder how this would work :confused:

Is Motif import new for K5? NI has seen fit to drop the K4 page so I can't check K4 specs at their website :mad:

• Members

What's the story with hardware sampler file import into Kontakt?

The spec for K5 says it can import Motif .X0V files (that's the Motif XS format). Since Motif can include native ROM waveforms as well as user-sampled waveforms I wonder how this would work
:confused:

Is Motif import new for K5? NI has seen fit to drop the K4 page so I can't check K4 specs at their website
:mad:

I don'y know. I've never tried to load Motif files in Kontakt 4. I'll have to look it up.

Archived