Keyboardists needed for a brief survey

the LICKS

• Members

I didn't do it because I didn't like that you can't go back after you hit Continue to go the next page. I didn't want to start until I did a quick browse of the whole thing to be sure it would be something I would want to finish.

Maybe that's a trait of keyboardists. ;-)

(Though seriously, that could skew your result, if the methodology of the test itself filters out people with certain personality characteristics.)

• Members

The survey software needs improvement. Besides the lack of a back-button I found that it is possible to check more than one response for the personality-based questions. The software should use radio buttons and the callbacks for button clicks should be written so that clicking one button resets all the others.

• Members

The survey software needs improvement. Besides the lack of a back-button I found that it is possible to check more than one response for the personality-based questions. The software should use radio buttons and the callbacks for button clicks should be written so that clicking one button resets all the others.

Gribs, sorry to hear this. If anyone else has trouble with the interface, feel free to let me know.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived