Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MIDI controller suggestion...Axiom 61?

I am looking to for a MIDI controller mostly to use live with Reason. I'm pretty sure I want 61 keys. I need to be able to switch patches on the fly, that's all I really know at this point, but I'm sure there are things I will need down that road that I'm not even aware of yet. I'll be playing keys for a cover band and we do everything from motown to synth-pop to dubstep. We sample a lot of stuff too, and it would be awesome to be able to fire loops or use drum samples.

A friend suggested the M-Audio Axiom 61. I also found out there's a Axiom 61 Pro. I'm kind of a MIDI newb so if anyone could explain the differences/upgrades that would be awesome.

Also if you have suggestions for other controllers that'd be awesome. I'm open to anything below $500.
    deals w/: illini,ViewFromTheTop,ShredZeppelin,Scram_chops, ajboy238, slayerofshadows, emmerwood,stuey222,stoneattic,enicar,muffinMan74,G oodness,lesmanaz,theroan,small stone,timeforheroes,ibanez4life SZ!, gabe15,WWW,misterTV,ThisNamestaken,acid test

Guitars:2 LP Classics, Nash Tele, Jimmy Vaughn Strat
    Heads:H&K Duotone, Orange AD30htc, Epi VJ
    Cabs:Bogner OS 2x12 w/ celestion golds
    Pedals:Hilton Vol>Vox V847 (TB mod)>Tone Press>Tim>OCD>Shape Shifter>Malekko 616>Timefactor>RV-5

Working...
X