First Cinema Show Outing a Success!

AJP

• Members

ah, a Genesis tribue band eh?

I recently came across a band from Germany called "the Farm" who do Genesis and Phil Collins stuff. Very nice. They did a concert DVD which is excellent that is available for sale from Momme Boe.

Check them out on youtube for some samples of the concert.

do you have any links to share?

only 3 months until we get to see the Musiscal Box.

• Members

AJP -- you are living my dream! Tell us about your keyboard rig for this band!!

I'm actually the frontman -- "Peter" and "Phil" in this project. So my rig is batwings, glitter capes, hockey jerseys and wristbands! ;-) Our keyboardist is great, absolutely nails the parts. I'll tell you what I know... on the stand is a Korg 01/W ProX, above it is a Roland A-70 MIDI controller. In the rack is a Korg Radias (excells at replicating the Arp ProSoloist sounds), an E-Mu Vintage Keys Pro, a Roland VK-8M organ module for the Hammond L/T sounds, a Yamaha MIDI router and a Korg 01/W Rack as a backup for the ProX.

My first outing as frontman. Had some minor terrors in the morning, but an early soundcheck, facing the 1,000s of bleacher seats, really helped! Will hopefully have video links up by the end of the week!

• Members

I'll tell you what I know... on the stand is a Korg 01/W ProX, above it is a Roland A-70 MIDI controller. In the rack is a Korg Radias (excells at replicating the Arp ProSoloist sounds), an E-Mu Vintage Keys Pro, a Roland VK-8M organ module for the Hammond L/T sounds, a Yamaha MIDI router and a Korg 01/W Rack as a backup for the ProX.

My first outing as frontman. Had some minor terrors in the morning, but an early soundcheck, facing the 1,000s of bleacher seats, really helped! Will hopefully have video links up by the end of the week!

Cool! I love that music and wish I could see you guys live. I've tried to do something similar in the Washington DC area but had to finally give up after 3 years of running various ads for a guitarist and never finding one. The drummer in my cover band was able to find players for a Rush tribute band in less than a month....go figure.

Archived