You must sell a synth. Which one?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just did, I relinquished (love that word... :D) the A-80 with the NS5R. But it's no big deal as I have all the NS5R sounds in the N1R with a much better interface.

Of the remaining ones, the EX-8000 I guess. I love that thing but it's getting the least use out of all that I have.

• Members

Sorry ... There is no fat left in my setup ...

synths: Fan X7 (fully expanded), V-Synth XT, Jupiter 6/8, NI Maschine

Effects: Space Echo RE-201, KP3 x 2

MacBookPro with Logic and soon Pro Tools 9 and MOTU 828mkii with AKG C214 and Onyx OM5

Oh yeah ... I still have my Novation X-Station 25 ... I would sell that for sure but it's just so cool looking and they really don't fetch all that much surprisingly -- not to mention I know the second I sell it I will have some huge momumental need for it ... (I still very much like the way it sounds ... Great for informal jam sessions ... And makes a nice desktop controller ... But in the studio compared to the Jupiters --- forget it ... )

Things that I've sold in the last year-ish: Korg Electribes ER-1, ESX, EMX ... Juno-60, V-Synth (keyboard version), SP-404

I'm down to my core pieces and I love it ...

studioac.jpg

• Members

BZZZZZZZZZ no, sorry. Due to circumstances beyond your control, you MUST get rid of One (1) synth. MUST. I'm sorry if this kills your perfect rig, but hey man, I don't make the rules, I just enforce 'em.

So, which of your precious synthies will it be?

X-Station 25 ... (But it ain't happening ... )

• Members

S90ES, only because I just bought an S70XS to replace it. I guess that's cheating... but between the Nord Stage compact and the XS, I'd have to say the Stage, as much as it would pain me to do so. I need the ability to create more complex splits and layers that the Yamaha can do. I'd kill me to have to play a rompler organ, but I guess with some tweaks I could get by.

• Members

Anyone want to trade something for the M3M? It has Radias and memory expansion boards, is in minty condition, and I am the only owner (also has box and manuals).

MachineDrum SPS1-UW+ (1740 at Nova)

I knows I knows, you want that shiny new Kronos right?

Archived