Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

You must sell a synth. Which one?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hm.

Hmmm.

Kinda of a toss-up, I think: Either my S-760, or the TX416. I haven't used either one in a couple of years, now.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="right">Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.</div></div>

Comment

BZZZZZZZZZ no, sorry. Due to circumstances beyond your control, you MUST get rid of One (1) synth. MUST. I'm sorry if this kills your perfect rig, but hey man, I don't make the rules, I just enforce 'em.

So, which of your precious synthies will it be?

X-Station 25 ... (But it ain't happening ... )
      <div class="signaturecontainer"><font face="Impact"><font size="3">NEW ALBUM RELEASE ...</font><font size="6"><font color="#a0522d"> THE END OF TECHNOLOGY ... </font></font></font><br />
      <br />
      <font size="3"><a href="http://electrocabaret.bandcamp.com/releases" target="_blank">http://electrocabaret.bandcamp.com/releases</a></font> ... Introspective future/retro pop dealing with themes of authoritarianism, apocalypse and alcohol ... <br />
      <br />
      <font face="Arial"><font size="2">Featuring &quot;Hot Mess,&quot; &quot;Hateful Little Rapper,&quot; &quot;Ladio GaGa&quot; and &quot;Somewhere in Time.&quot;</font></font></div>

Comment

There. That wasn't so hard, was it?
        <div class="signaturecontainer"><div align="right">Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.</div></div>

Comment

My Evolver because right now I own only two synths anyway...
          <div class="signaturecontainer">My VCAs go to<b> 11</b></div>

Comment

S90ES, only because I just bought an S70XS to replace it. I guess that's cheating... but between the Nord Stage compact and the XS, I'd have to say the Stage, as much as it would pain me to do so. I need the ability to create more complex splits and layers that the Yamaha can do. I'd kill me to have to play a rompler organ, but I guess with some tweaks I could get by.
            My Live Gear: Roland FA-08, Hammond SK1-73, Moog LP
            My Band: http://www.bksband.com

Comment

Anyone want to trade something for the M3M? It has Radias and memory expansion boards, is in minty condition, and I am the only owner (also has box and manuals).

MachineDrum SPS1-UW+ (1740 at Nova) <= M3M (1599 at Nova) + EXB Radias (299.99 at Nova) + EXBM-256 (120 direct from Korg USA) but I would trade...

I knows I knows, you want that shiny new Kronos right?
              <div class="signaturecontainer">Gribs<br />
              <font size="3"><br />
              <font size="1"><i>...Music can be used to stimulate mass emotion, while mathematics cannot; and musical incapacity is recognized (no doubt rightly) as mildly discreditable, whereas most people are so frightened of the name of mathematics that they are ready, quite unaffectedly, to exaggerate their own mathematical stupidity.<br />
              </i><br />
              G.H. Hardy in A Mathematician's Apology (London 1941).</font></font></div>

Comment

A6. Many things sound about as good, and it would pull the most bucks, and I don't use it as much as I convinced myself I should be.

Comment

I am down to one synth for Pete sake, I don't wanna play anymore! I am taking my Juno Gi and going home. Can I hang out with you guys if I sell a pedal? What if I donate sperm, wait they can't swim, I am screwed!!!!!!

Comment

Fusion. Awesome synth, really. But I can do everything it does with my softies.

And it's actually for sale. Too bad no-one seems to want it.

Comment

Do softsynth licenses count?

Keys and Pads: Arturia Analog Laboratory 49, Arturia Spark, Korg Kronos 61, Korg nanoPad 2
                      Strings: Carvin Bolt HSS w/ Wilkinson vibrato
                      DAWs: FL Studio 10, Sonar X2 Producer
                      Plugs: Arturia V Collection 3, Crypton Vocaloid 2 Megurine Luka, Korg Legacy Collection, Madrona Labs Aalto, NI Guitar Rig 5, Toontrack Superior Drummer 2.0

Comment

Do softsynth licenses count?

no.

Comment

This is easy for me: CS-15. I'm going to sell it within the next few months. I have a CS-30 so the overlap is just too much. The CS-30 has some problems, so I'll hold onto the CS-15 for possible scavenging of parts during troubleshooting. I'd love to get an Odyssey to replace it (after a suitable mourning period). But I don't think I'm going to burn another $2000 just for fun.
                          <div class="signaturecontainer"><font color="SlateGray"><font size="1">Prophet 08 / Odyssey / Juno-60 / CS-30 / Korg 01W / FS1R / TR-606 / RY30 / Ensoniq DP4+ /// Sonar<br />
                          </font></font></div>

Comment

uh huh..EP just asked which synth, that's why I listed Imposcar and stuck my tongue out.

Comment

i have so many tragic keyboard instruments that it wouldn't be hard. yamaha dx-9 anyone? it doesn't work immediately on startup, needs a minute or two to warm up
                              <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>-jason</b><br />
                              <br />
                              <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/donaldjasoncrunk/videos" target="_blank">youtube</a><br />
                              <a href="http://donaldcrunk.bandcamp.com/album/history-switchboard" target="_blank">bandcamp</a><br />
                              <a href="http://soundcloud.com/donaldcrunk" target="_blank">soundcloud</a></div>

Comment

i have so many tragic keyboard instruments that it wouldn't be hard. yamaha dx-9 anyone? it doesn't work immediately on startup, needs a minute or two to warm up

don't get down on your lovely dx-9, just think of it as foreplay.

Comment

Working...
                                X