MIDI monitor on Kontakt 5's 'The Giant' - What have I done?!

• Members

I am not a technical guy, I have simply been using 'The Giant' to play with my MIDI keyboard and I never use effects or anything, I just load and play. However I've been having a slight problem with a clipping or popping sound which is triggered by my sustain pedal, so I followed some advice I found through google which told me to go to Preset>Factory>Utilities>MIDI Monitor and then try this thing where I press the pedal down a few times. God knows why, but I thought I'd try it and no harm would come of it. So that's all i did, plus I might have played a couple of keys on the keyboard and it asked me if I wanted to save changes, so I clicked yes, and now its completely ruined! The keys have no touch sensitivity, the pedal no longer does anything and the sound is truly awful. What the hell has happened?

Please tell me there is a quick fix to this? Isn't there a way to reset it? Can I remove the Giant and add it again? As you can tell, I have no technical expertise, but I am so depressed right now because I've had so many issues with home recording, and just playing the piano has been a simple pleasure. No other Kontakt piano rivals The Giant for me. Oh and also, The Giant's interface/picture no longer comes up, its been replaced by this custom piano icon.

95e64b4f175d48899b57496a52e929c1.thumb.jpg.5a3dd7962f7a9117fe390457efcd7db6.jpg

50a16110f69e644acb637c2b16fc38fe.thumb.jpg.7c70fa379472cac665682cd51d28d4c7.jpg

Archived