Please fix this site

seamonkey

• Members

HC 3.0? You're kidding? They didn't learn their lesson the first time they rolled out that disaster, and had to revert back to stem the significant drop in website traffic? Does HC not want to be able to deliver traffic to potential advertisers? You can't up your ad revenue if traffic drops, like it did with the review section of the web site.

• Members

HC 3.0? You're kidding? They didn't learn their lesson the first time they rolled out that disaster, and had to revert back to stem the significant drop in website traffic? Does HC
not
want to be able to deliver traffic to potential advertisers? You can't up your ad revenue if traffic drops, like it did with the review section of the web site.

tumblr_lmhwp7hIHK1qfuphwo1_500.gif

just-kidding-chuck-monkey_smile3.jpg

• Members

at times impossible to get in at all.

I agree.

Although I don't tend to put many posts on this forum

(usually 'cos other folks have said what I'd say ! ) I regularly have a look

to see what people are commenting on... etc.

But it's now more of an irritation to wait forever to do that.

I give up most of the time, and have also noticed the post-count is

much less than it used to be.

• Members

I did notice some issues but it is hard to tell with PC's and wireless internet, different locations, so forth...as to who is to blame. It seems to be doing better now. If someone said this already, apologies. I did not read through the whole thread.

• Members

monty+python+and+the+holy+grail.jpg

And I say to you good day sir knights... if you could, before the rightful king of england who has had the power bestowed upon him by the lady of the lake, in service to your liege, to make haste and restore this kingdom to it's full and former glory?

French-Taunter-in-Monty-Python-and-the-H

um............ neeww! nah go away before i taunt yew a second timah.

pythonarthur.jpg

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat this place is {censored}ing mental.

Archived