Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JUPITER 80 SYSTEM PROGRAM UPDATE VER. 1.10

It's here!!

One can now share registrations, live sets, and SuperNatural synth tones. This is a game-changer and great news for Jupiter 80 owners!!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><b>Roland SC-55 / SC-88VL<br />
    D-110/U-220/JV-880/R-8M</b><br />
    <b>Complete JV80, SRX, &amp; ARX series boards</b><br />
    <b>2 X JV-1080</b> <br />
    <b>JV-2080</b><br />
    <b>XV-3080</b><br />
    <b>XR</b><br />
    <b>X8</b><br />
    <b>G8</b><br />
    <b>Integra 7 with WNA1100-RL </b> <font color="lime">New</font><br />
    <b>2 X Edirol UM-880</b> <i><font color="royalblue">(16 Ports / 256 MIDI channels)</font></i><br />
    <b>M-DX10 / M-16DX</b> <i><font color="royalblue">Mixers</font></i><br />
    <b>Zoom H4N</b> <i><font color="royalblue">Recorder</font></i><br />
    <b>Novation ReMOTEZeRO SL</b><br />
    <b>Mackie SRM150</b><br />
    <b><font color="red">The New IPad 64Gb 4G</font></b><br />
    <b><font color="red">Dell i7 920 12Gig RAM / 2 X HD 40 inch Sony EX5 monitors - Sonar X1PE</font></b></font></div>

It can't be a game changer. There wasn't an anti-climatic countdown.
    <b>Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. while I'll never buy from AMS again):</b><br><br><blockquote><hr>Footfall wrote:<br><p>What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally &quot;overpacking&quot; this product.</p><br><hr></blockquote><br><font size="1"><i><b>Current Korg Gear:</b> KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2</i></font>

Comment

You're right, McHale. My mistake.
      <b>JV-2080</b><br />
      <b>XV-3080</b><br />
      <b>XR</b><br />
      <b>X8</b><br />
      <b>G8</b><br />
      <b>2 X Edirol UM-880</b> <i><font color="royalblue">(16 Ports / 256 MIDI channels)</font></i><br />
      <b><font color="red">Dell i7 920 12Gig RAM / 2 X HD 40 inch Sony EX5 monitors - Sonar X1PE</font></b></font></div>

Comment

I do find it kind of pathetic you had to post it in the KRONOS sub-forums at Korgforums.com as well.

Since very few people actually bought the JP-80 (ESPECIALLY AT KORGFORUMS), wouldn't it have been more efficient to just email all 9 of them directly?
        <b>Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. while I'll never buy from AMS again):</b><br><br><blockquote><hr>Footfall wrote:<br><p>What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally &quot;overpacking&quot; this product.</p><br><hr></blockquote><br><font size="1"><i><b>Current Korg Gear:</b> KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2</i></font>

Comment

Hmmm . . . I wish I knew what-the-hell you are talking about . . .

Synths, pianos, software, analog, digital, modeling, virtual instruments, programming tips...this is the place on the web for discussions, debates, opinions and assistance.
          This is the 'Keys, Synths, and Samplers' section of the forum, is it not?

I believe the Roland Jupiter 80 falls under this category! Might I suggest that you 'loosen' your shorts alittle . . . Obviously this post is not meant for you.
          <b>JV-2080</b><br />
          <b>XV-3080</b><br />
          <b>XR</b><br />
          <b>X8</b><br />
          <b>G8</b><br />

Comment

He said back on KorgForums. Can't you read?

Well, at least they added an ACTUAL FILE MANAGEMENT now, that should've been there right from v1.0.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">If you need a KSP script, <a href="mailto:mario.kruselj@gmail.com">e-mail me!</a> Depending on amount of work, the price can be arranged!<br />
            <br />
            <b>Folio:</b> <font color="red">Zero-G</font> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/256tqrq" target="_blank">Animato</a> | <font color="red">Sonokinetic</font> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/3actc67" target="_blank">Tigris &amp; Euphrates</a> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/37c2t4m" target="_blank">Desert Voice</a> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/3afz55y" target="_blank">Carousel</a> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/38mhgup" target="_blank">Toccata</a> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/2va268k" target="_blank">Voices Of Israel</a> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/67lxs68" target="_blank">EMP</a> - <a href="http://acapella.harmony-central.com/tinyurl.com/7eo9mjy" target="_blank">FE</a> | <font color="red">Hollow Sun</font> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/35luzhl" target="_blank">HSDV Drum Synthesiser</a> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/64ohzpe" target="_blank">Music Laboratory Machines Series</a> - <a href="http://tinyurl.com/3elhopd" target="_blank">RMI Electrapiano</a></div>

Comment

This wasn't you?

JUPITER-80 System Program Version 1.10: http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=437163

What are the odds that someone would post within minutes apart about the exact same thing with nearly identical wording for the title and both users have very few posts?

If it's NOT you, I apologize.

-Mc

Comment

I don

Comment

I appreciate the post by the original poster.
                  I will be updating my JP-80 this evening; it's about time!

Thanks you :~)

Myself, I am not suffering any loyalty to any one company because as far as I'm concerned, each one has their strengths and weakness, and I will try to exploit all their products for the sake of making great sounding music.
                  Rest in Peace Rudy.

Comment

I don

Comment

Wait, I cant post my banjo querstions in the keyboard forum?

j/k, the day I get a banjo, you guys can just shoot me :lol:
                      Rest in Peace Rudy.

Comment

This wasn't you?

JUPITER-80 System Program Version 1.10: http://www.korgforums.com/forum/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=437163

What are the odds that someone would post within minutes apart about the exact same thing with nearly identical wording for the title and both users have very few posts?

If it's NOT you, I apologize.

-Mc

No problem!

I actually just posted here because I am an Admistrator/Moderator at the Roland Clan Forum and thought this info would interest some Harmony Central members.

And 'no' . . . That wasn't me posting in the Korg forum . . . I'm not so sure that was in good form myself.

Cheers!
                        <b>JV-2080</b><br />
                        <b>XV-3080</b><br />
                        <b>XR</b><br />
                        <b>X8</b><br />
                        <b>G8</b><br />

Comment

No problem!

I actually just posted here because I am an Admistrator/Moderator at the Roland Clan Forum and thought this info would interest some Harmony Central members.

And 'no' . . . That wasn't me posting in the Korg forum . . . I'm not so sure that was in good form myself.

Cheers!

cheers!

...and your post here was obviously welcome and totally on topic (more so than most of our threads sometimes). My initial post is even LESS funny if you're not familiar with the topic of Roland's infamous countdowns!

-Mc

Comment

Mchale. If he did post something positive in the Korg forums at least it would have been better than all of the negative **************** you post in Roland threads. You are one of the reasons I don't come here much anymore. What a loser. :facepalm:

Comment

Hmmm . . . I wish I knew what-the-hell you are talking about . . .

Synths, pianos, software, analog, digital, modeling, virtual instruments, programming tips...this is the place on the web for discussions, debates, opinions and assistance.
                              This is the 'Keys, Synths, and Samplers' section of the forum, is it not?

I believe the Roland Jupiter 80 falls under this category! Might I suggest that you 'loosen' your shorts alittle . . . Obviously this post is not meant for you.

Hey man I didnt know that forum was yours.
                              As you know I joined up over there but I doubt Ill be back.
                              I remember when I first unboxed my JP-80 and I read that stupid manual for hours but still couldnt understand something so I asked a question on your forum.

The reply was "read the effin manual" I swear man, Ive never seen so many c4nts in one place before in my life, a few of those members need to get over themselves.

At least over here people help each other without being dicks. I know its not your fault, but just letting you know.

Regards
                              Rest in Peace Rudy.

Comment

• Working...
                                X