Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys check the classifieds here?

Or if not, besides Geasrlutz, Craigslist and ebay
    Where would you post an ad when trying to sell a synth.
    I have been trying to unload my V-Synth GT for a while now, no takers.
    Orgasms frighten me

There are classifieds?
    sRa
    secret Roland agent

Comment

What are you asking for it?
      Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Sound on Sound has a readers' adverts section.
        John Schofield - www.myspace.com/jscoey
        Job: professional piano tuner/technician.
        Lifestyle: confused!
        Gear - Nord: StageEX-88, Electro2-73. Hammond: XK-1. Korg: M3-73 XPanded, M50-88, X50. Yamaha: Motif XS7, Roland: SH-201

Comment

I don't often check the classifieds here because I'd rather buy from someone local where I can go check out the item in person - cash and carry. I've done a lot of my equipment buying and selling on Craig's List and it's worked out quite well overall. Although I also know a lot of musicians in my area and I'll first send out an email to see if anyone is interested in something I'm selling, or if not, ask them to forward it to other musician friends they know. That's worked out pretty well too.

Comment

Start a topic here and write SPAM and V-Synth GT.(We will forgive you)
            In answer to your question, not very often. I've seen very little equipment listed here in the classifieds that interests me.

Comment

those classifieds used to have a bit of activity, but it certainly has dropped off.

but if you want to sell it, it has to be priced to sell. that's why it sucks to sell stuff. you lose money. as pups said what are you asking?
              -jason

youtube
              bandcamp
              soundcloud

Comment

Im asking 1800, MINT condition, never moved, no live gigs, original box and papers. Has not been powered up in 2 years.
                I have perfect sellers rating at Gearslutz under my handle there Chromalord. If interest you can email me:themusicplex@gmail.com
                Orgasms frighten me

Comment

I have perfect sellers rating at Gearslutz under my handle there Chromalord. If interest you can email me:themusicplex@gmail.com

I don't know....maybe the Gearslutz referral might not be a good idea.

Comment

Actually the Gearslutz referral system works very well. It's well organized and maintained. The way they run the forum there is actually srs bzns.
                    http://www.reverbnation.com/christianschulze

Comment

When HC was young...decades ago...the ads about all I visited. This was before they even had forums here.

The rise of eBay and CL pretty much wiped out all the good stuff in the classifieds.
                      My VCAs go to 11

Comment

For a while I was checking the classifieds here and at a lot of other sites as part of my search for a FS1R. There's not a lot of traffic on the HC KSS classifieds, but sometimes something interesting pops up.

I hope traffic picks up around here soon because I'm getting ready to post an ad for a few analog synths I'm selling: Arp Little Brother, RS-202, Arp String Ensemble, Moog Rogue, Chroma Polaris, CS-40M.
                        Prophet 08 / Odyssey / Juno-60 / CS-30 / Korg 01W / FS1R / TR-606 / RY30 / Ensoniq DP4+ /// Sonar

Comment

killer! man i wish i had infinite funds. i bet STG would have a use for that ARP lil' brother...
                          -jason

youtube
                          bandcamp
                          soundcloud

Comment

You know what I miss, how the user reviews used to be formatted. They are just so hard to scroll through now. That is what brought me to HC years ago in the first place.

Comment

I used to use those reviews faithfully.
                              SPAM - Korg Poly-800 w/ Moog Slayer mod $250 shipped CONUS
                              Spunkytoofers Rabbit Hole (circuitbent PS-2) $300 shipped CONUS
                              E-Mu Ultraproteus, power cord, good shape (minor rack wear) $225 + shipping
                              Roland S-10 sampler, power cord, manual, and disks, great shape $100 + shipping (I just don't have room for it)

Comment

Working...
                              X