Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurzweil PC3LE6 reboots often

hi there, my PC3LE6 reboots often by the slightest touch/movement. does anyone have same problem? any tips ? thanks

hi there, my PC3LE6 reboots often by the slightest touch/movement. does anyone have same problem? any tips ? thanks

You could always try calling or e-mailing KURZ. Dude you are the only PC3LE guy that I have seen around here but I am bad when it comes to looking at people's gearlist.

Comment

My first PC361 used to reboot when the screen started to fail.
      Could be a few things, and its best to talk with Jean at Kurzweil Tech Support on this.
      C O W Z A R - - - > Mastering V.A.S.T FORUM

Comment

my first pc3 did this right out of the box. rebooted about 25 times in the 15 minutes. I put it back in the box and contacted american music supply and shipped it back the same day. the replacement keyboard has worked flawlessly. contact support@kurzweil.com
        '57 Hammond B3; '69 Hammond L100P; Hammond XM2/XMc2; '68 Leslie 122; Motion Sound Low Pro/Pro 3T; Neo Vent; Kurzweil PC3; Generalmusic Equinox 88 Pro and 76 key versions; Voce V5+; EV ELX112P; '67 Howard Combo Organ; http://www.dyinbreedband.webs.com

Comment

Working...
        X