FS: Korg M3M

stikygum

• Members

I guess I really don't need to describe it, since I'm sure you know how incredibly musical this synth is. I'm very hesitant to sell this because it's such an inspiring piece to use. It's a blast to play both as a synth and as a songwriting aid. It's my favorite workstation out there. Love the onboard sounds. The OS is version 1.2. The original box, power cord and manual come with it as well as all documentation. Great condition. Solid record as a seller.

$800 Buyer pays shipping.

p1010402n.jpg

p1010403r.jpg

p1010404rl.jpg

p1010405k.jpg

p1010406r.jpg

• Members

Yeah the touchscreen is in perfect working order. I didn't use the touchscreen that much actually. With all the knobs and buttons, it was very easy to use. And it is easy to upgrade. I just like these stock sounds, which is why I didn't do it.

• Members

Fair price if the touch-screen isn't going bad.

OS 1.2 is not the upgraded XPanded version. But it's pretty easy to upgrade.

I own one. And it is one of the all-time great synth modules.

In fact - if you consider KARMA, the pads & the cards (Radias, EXB-M256),

it may be the single most powerful module ever manufactured.

Isn't it a pain to manage the FX chain in MULTI mode? At least with Yamaha's rack you get 8 channels with their full insert FX chain intact.

• Members

Isn't it a pain to manage the FX chain in MULTI mode? At least with Yamaha's rack you get 8 channels with their full insert FX chain intact.

Anything involving touch-screen menus on the M3m can be a pain - especially if the screen is defective.

But the M3m is a brilliant piece of gear. One word separates it from Motif: Karma.

Karma is built into the M3m. It's all buttons and sliders. Basic ops require no touch-screen menus.

The reason I bought the M3m was - Karma. No other brand offered it at the time.

And with the pads, I much prefer the M3m to a KRONOS. And it's the same Karma version.

Archived