May New Gear Thread

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

For me it is a few modules, all used from various MW forum members. I have a pair of VCOb's, a Corgasmatron (love the name) and some utilities like a PGH mult and mixer/attenuator.

• Members

Beautious ax 60 sir. I once spent some time with an attractive female from chicago who loved her ax 60 - she created ambient noises by triggering some stuck keys until they sounded infinite drone-chords. Hopefully yours works better tha hers did, but regardless that synth is special to my brain and yours is a glorious examPle!

• Members

I wasn't supposed to buy anything just yet as I'm saving for a good iMac, but this came up for a price I couldn't resist. I'm picking it up in a couple of hours.

These are the least expensive tube Fenders you can buy used, but I think they sound pretty sweet (especially after you swap the speaker). And I've always wanted a Fender amp.

Fender%20Super%2060.jpg

• Members

Just ordered this today -- Roland Gaia synth:

roland-gaia-sh-01.jpg

The fact that it's battery powered was the only real selling point as I really wanted something I can take off into the wilderness, beach, or whatever. I know Roland gets little to no love around here, but the Jordan Rudess demo pretty much tipped the scales over the other choices for me. In buying this synth I say goodbye MM6; I hardly knew ya.

• Members

Just ordered this today --
Roland Gaia
synth:

roland-gaia-sh-01.jpg

The fact that it's battery powered was the only real selling point as I really wanted something I can take off into the wilderness, beach, or whatever. I know Roland gets little to no love around here, but the Jordan Rudess demo pretty much tipped the scales over the other choices for me. In buying this synth I say goodbye MM6; I hardly knew ya.

I like the gaia, i just think it's a tad over priced. retail around 4-500$ would have been nice.

roland gets tons of accolades for their older products though still. just the newer nth upgraded keyboards are going to draw the guffaws since they haven't really done anything cool since the MC series..

Archived