Korg USA's "X Marks the Spot" contest

RichF

• Members

Hi all,

I thought some of you might like to know that Korg USA has just started a contest called "X Marks the Spot," and the winner will get a free Kronos Music Workstation. It's at www.korg.com/xmarksthespot (open to USA residents only).

This is a little different than contests we've had before. Each Thursday for the next seven weeks, we're going to reveal a riddle that will send you off on a scavenger hunt-like search. If you can solve all the riddles and collect all the clues, you're entered for a chance to win.

Hope you enjoy it... We had a lot of fun putting it together. Best of luck!

Thanks,

-Rich :thu:

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Aaahhh...tricky, tricky. "X" Marks the Spot, the final answer was "UPGRADE" and today they release the Korg Kronos X. Brilliant! I got so excited for a second when I logged on, because I saw "Michele Parlee," which looks highly similar to my own name :p I suppose the winner was no one on the forums here?

• Members

Aaahhh...tricky, tricky. "X" Marks the Spot, the final answer was "UPGRADE" and today they release the Korg Kronos X. Brilliant! I got so excited for a second when I logged on, because I saw "Michele Parlee," which looks highly similar to my own name
:p
I suppose the winner was no one on the forums here?

Kudos to Korg for a clever campaign!

Archived