No announcement yet.

Free subtractive synth app for iPhone/iPad

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free subtractive synth app for iPhone/iPad

So, I've tried a few of the free synth apps for my iphone before and they all sucked. SunrizerXS is a free app for today, and it's kinda cool. Better than any other free one I've tried. Just passing this along to you guys in case anyone is interested.

This app is neat for me because I can jot something down (and record it within the app!) when inspiration hits, instead of forgetting it while I wait to get home. Work shall never be boring again!
    A dead astronaut in space...

AniMoog is only $1 (practically free) and is pretty cool. Anyway I'll check out Sunrizer, it's nice to at least have some different interfaces.
    Korg Z1, Yamaha Clavinova CLP-350, Alesis Ion, Alesis QS8.2, Kawai K3M, Arturia CS-80V, VAZ Modular, co-author of MinimogueVA and Arppe2600va.

Comment

The Sunrizer one is pretty simple - no real frills or sparklies. But, this is something I will use while I'm at work to come up with ideas for new patches or songs. I like it

Comment

for free, try SAS-2A. dualphonic but lots of knobs to play with. looks like SUNSIZER is not "free" anymore

Comment

for free, try SAS-2A. dualphonic but lots of knobs to play with. looks like SUNSIZER is not "free" anymore

Comment

Yea, I think the Sunrizer one was free for that day only, which is why I wanted to spread the word about it.

Comment

Working...
            X