New PPG Wavegenerator Synthesizer!

intercorni

• Members

Looks good, and sounds like iPad purchase.

It could save a thumbnail as the patches name in the case of those pictures turned into sound.

Although then I might not have the nerve to check how my dick sounds.

Of course, playing with really narrowly filtered drone sound with minimally snappy envelope for hastily playing repetitive arpeggios could be depressing anyway.

• Members

Although then I might not have the nerve to check how my dick sounds.

Of course, playing with really narrowly filtered drone sound with minimally snappy envelope for hastily playing repetitive arpeggios could be depressing anyway.

:lol::lol::lol:

dont know how i didn't think of doing this.

in college i did an installation where i took baroque - era art, digitized it and used it as a spectral filter and time stretcher for several Billy Piper songs for one of my classes. big hit. that took a lot of work, this will take less! time will tell if the photo-to-wavetable function will actually be useful though. the Baroque Piper stuff was pretty much an unlistenable hash of noise, even by my standards :facepalm:

• Members

much like Animoog, this synth will allow dynamic control via the 'touchplate keyboard', scrolling through wavetables with gestures etc. pretty cool. i'm just afraid that the built in headphone output of the ipad will not do this thing the justice it deserves

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

much like Animoog, this synth will allow dynamic control via the 'touchplate keyboard', scrolling through wavetables with gestures etc. pretty cool. i'm just afraid that the built in headphone output of the ipad will not do this thing the justice it deserves

It's a throw down of full-range sound here. Knocking stuff of the shelves, etc. :thu:

Archived