Milwaukee WI Sept 7th - S&TG, Donaldcrunk, Allerian

Allerian

• Members

Imagine the KSS version of a super-group like Yes or Asia. Now put that aside and instead, picture the three of us playing an art gallery. :thu: We've done massive promotion for the show and expect a packed house for the opening night party.

C'mon down to Redline Milwaukee and experience this year's biggest and best art show. Under MKE takes you under the streets of Milwaukee to experience places and sights in a new way using geometry and light.

7542948754_9bb0d19cea.jpg

• Members

I'll be there! I put this on my calendar months ago when Allerian announced his little shindig. With the addition of STG and Sir Crunk, the HC/KSS super trio is now complete. Let the knob twiddling begin! (Ahem . . . . I'm talking about synths).

• Members

hopefully so, hopefully so. the audio + visuals are going to make a cool combination, i think its going to be fairly dark in keeping with the theme but this is of course Allerian's department. i did see where he mentioned buying 100 flashlights for the gallery... that will be pretty crazy looking no matter how theyre used

• Members

hopefully so, hopefully so. the audio + visuals are going to make a cool combination, i think its going to be fairly dark in keeping with the theme but this is of course Allerian's department. i did see where he mentioned buying 100 flashlights for the gallery... that will be pretty crazy looking no matter how theyre used

Make that 200 flashlights. Also a fog machine. And a boat we recently found.

The art itself looks way beyond anything I expected. Now I'm trying to decide what music to play. Probably going to include some numbers stations, some emergency announcements, and heavy drone.

Suit, I give you my solemn promise that there will be no dubstep of any kind. :cop:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

suit recorded the full 3 hours of sound, so that will be forthcoming at some point im sure. i took a few more iphone photos that weekend, ill upload them pretty soon.

Allerian had his Octatrack running into the OTO biscuit, it was an awesome sounding combo - and suit had a (relatively!) minimal rig that sounded very good, some awesome basslines in the opening and cool squealing noises at the end.

• Members

Can't thank Jason and Eric enough. With you guys around, my confidence for playing a three hour noise set to random strangers was put completely at ease. We sounded great.

A couple of nights before, hanging the big anchor peice of the show:

7967514190_ab3538f1f5.jpg

Everything underway:

7967281120_1a84116893.jpg

Lights out!

7967284148_22c553638e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived