Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

Roland SC88 Pro Module

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland SC88 Pro Module

hi guys, anyone familiar with this?

I wonder if it can do combinations like Korg?

Set each part's
    1) sound
    2) key range (and maybe velocity range)
    3) received midi channel to 1

so I can press on key from external midi controller channel 1 and all parts in the roland will trigger?

thanks in advance
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"></font></div>

I used to have the previous model SC-55 and it could do all of what you mentioned, so I can only imagine the SC-88 could do all that and more.
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1">Roland JD-800, Korg Z1, Yamaha Clavinova CLP-350, Alesis Ion, Alesis QS8.2, Kawai K3M, Arturia CS-80V, VAZ Modular, co-author of MinimogueVA and Arppe2600va.</font></div>

Comment

Working...
    X