Recommend A Case For The FA-08

ggm1960

• Members

So I recently bought the Roland FA-08 which will replace the Korg TR88 I've been hauling all over hell. Not only is the FA significantly newer with modern features that I hope will reduce my current three keyboard setup down to two but it is substantially lighter at 36lbs compared to 54lb for the older Korg board. It's decidedly different than my other older Roland keyboards with their patch/performance style memory setups and I'm just trying to learn it's "ways" but I hope to get it setup for the band's sets as soon as possible.

What I'd like to ask for today are recommendations on a solid, sturdy travel case. The keyboard won't be flying around the world and will likely always ride fairly comfortably in the back of my Grand Caravan, however, you know how rough it can be loading, unloading and moving things in and out of various indoor/outdoor gigs. Ideally I'm expecting I'll want a lightweight, probably resin mold of some type, case with proper padding, handles and wheels. I appreciate your opinions on this matter, thanks!

Greg

Archived