X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Receptor VIP First Look

Keyboard Magazine posted this first look of the Receptor VIP. I liked the looks and form factor of the MuseBox, but was put off by the fact that you can't load your own VSTs. This is the next step up and looks pretty impressive from what I can tell. I have been considering a headless Mac Mini with an iPad but this could compete at around the same price point me thinks. What do you guys & gals think?

http://www.keyboardmag.com/article/149640
    Korg Kronos 61 :: Korg M3-73 Xpanded (w/Radias board) :: Behringer B212A Powered Speaker :: Variax 300 Sunburst :: PODx3 Live! :: Epiphone Acoustic Guitar :: Mandolin :: Steinberg Cubase 7.5 :: Omnisphere :: Trilian :: V-Collection :: Korg Legacy Collection :: SampleTank 2 XL :: Sonik Synth 2 :: Ravenscroft Piano :: Komplete 9 Ultimate :: VB3 :: Just Way Too Many VST's

Thanks for the link and heads up....that looks pretty cool!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><b>Keyboards:</b> Roland Fantom G6 (2); Korg Kronos 61; Muse Receptor VIP; Nord Electro 3; Privia PX-350<br><br><br><br><b>Guitar Stuff:</b> Route 101 Solimar; Line 6 POD X3 Live, Pocket POD (2)</div>

Comment

Working...
    X