Livin' large at Casa de Puppy:

BAM!! Y'all can be jelly, now.
    Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPuppy
      View Post

Livin' large at Casa de Puppy:

BAM!! Y'all can be jelly, now.

Congrats, Windows 7 is AWESOME. I've learned to appreciate a good OS for music production, and I can't say enough good things about Windows 7. It just doesn't get in the way. My Win 7 x64 computer runs very, very efficiently and has NEVER crashed or needed a restart. Sure, Reaper crashes now and then, but that's to be expected with all kinds of different plugins etc - it's probably unavoidable. I just restart Reaper and voila, back in business. I want to stay on Win 7 forever, I think.
      Selected Gearlist: Yamaha PSR-760, 3 meter long Hosa stereo cable (jack to phono).

Comment

I did this so that I wouldn't be stuck in Vistaville when they release Win8, because I've got no desire to go Metro. That, and to prepare for a fresh Sonar update. Not a very exciting acquisition, to be sure.
        Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

I'll be checking one of these out in a day or two

http://www.vintagesynth.com/dsi/p08.php

I got it used after the ebay auction expired ...... $1570 and it's only 2 months old. It's the PE edtion.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPuppy
            View Post

I did this so that I wouldn't be stuck in Vistaville when they release Win8, because I've got no desire to go Metro. That, and to prepare for a fresh Sonar update. Not a very exciting acquisition, to be sure.

Not very exciting, but sometimes the boring purchases are the most important ones.
            Selected Gearlist: Yamaha PSR-760, 3 meter long Hosa stereo cable (jack to phono).

Comment

Been a while since I made a "new gear" post, but this one is worth it.

Picked up a Bleep Labs HSS3jb. It's a video synth and it does a great job at that, however to my surprise, it is one of the most competent and flexible noise boxes I've ever used. So it makes amazing audio, triggers video from external sources, allows IR triggering, and it has midi control. Really sweet.

Buy my book!
              http://www.facebook.com/UnderMKE

I make noise.
              http://www.facebook.com/allerian
              Listening Device on CDBaby

Comment

I got me a DiMarzio Crunch Lab pickup for my Ibanez RGT42. Good sounds, matches the stock INF1 neck pickup MUCH better than the stock INF2 did.

I know it's not synth related but hey, I don't get to post in these threads very often
                http://www.reverbnation.com/christianschulze

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Allerian
                  View Post

Picked up a Bleep Labs HSS3jb. It's a video synth and it does a great job at that, however to my surprise, it is one of the most competent and flexible noise boxes I've ever used. So it makes amazing audio, triggers video from external sources, allows IR triggering, and it has midi control. Really sweet.

those things are awesome you just reminded me to get one soon lol

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by gregwar
                    View Post

those things are awesome you just reminded me to get one soon lol

Programmed the Octatrack to control this thing tonight. Madness ensued.
                    Buy my book!
                    http://www.facebook.com/UnderMKE

I make noise.
                    http://www.facebook.com/allerian
                    Listening Device on CDBaby

Comment

The march to Euro continues.

Just picked one of these up used with ROM expander and extra ROMs, even!
                      octatrack + monomachine mkII + live 8 + samples = crap.
                      also starring: Fender Strat / P-Bass, 828mkII, ADAM A7s, Vox VT30, TC Electronics RH750, some effect pedals, Venture Bros. DVDs

Comment

Held out as long as I could but the sale that UAD is having this month was too tempting. God I love this reverb

"Give a man some fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." - Unknown

Comment

'Nother'un, as we say down here in 'Bama.

I'm getting a lot of classical and audio-for-film gigs coming up soon, so this ought to be a good go-to. I'm a big MS fan.
                          Yamaha MOX8 | E-Mu Emax (SE Upgrade) | Yamaha RX11 | Yamaha TG33 | Yamaha DX7 | Roland Alpha Juno | Roland D50 | Roland JV-2080 | Korg DDD-1 | Oberheim DMX (w/ Factory MIDI)
                          MacBook Pro (Core i7) | Zoom R-16 | Yamaha HSM-50s | Cubase 5 | Ableton Live Intro | Novation Launchpad

Video Home System - 80s/Synthpop/Electronic
                          Tumblr
                          Facebook
                          Twitter

Comment

I got one of these. Some great basses to be had.

Quote Originally Posted by LameAim
                            View Post

The march to Euro continues.

Just picked one of these up used with ROM expander and extra ROMs, even!

Synths: TT-303 . Analog Four . Octatrack . uWave II . Monotribe . Monotron Delay . MonotronDrum Machines: Machinedrum UWmkI . Vermona Kick LancetNew DJ Mix - AcidTed - Question Everything

Comment

Got my NFR copy last night.

Synths: TT-303 . Analog Four . Octatrack . uWave II . Monotribe . Monotron Delay . MonotronDrum Machines: Machinedrum UWmkI . Vermona Kick LancetNew DJ Mix - AcidTed - Question Everything

Comment

...And we're just gonna keep going. Having some good luck shopping used.

octatrack + monomachine mkII + live 8 + samples = crap.
                                also starring: Fender Strat / P-Bass, 828mkII, ADAM A7s, Vox VT30, TC Electronics RH750, some effect pedals, Venture Bros. DVDs

Comment

Working...
                                X