What's going on with posting to this forum?

droolmaster0

• Members

While obviously I have managed to get some posts through, for the last couple of days, I have had enormous difficulty posting. This has happened both here and at work, so it isn't the internet connection. I'm on a pc at work, and a mac at home.

What happens is that either I cannot 'reply with quote' at all because it just simply takes so long that it times out, or I'll get to that point, but it then will stall and I just can't post the response. Are other people having this problelm?

• Members

Every now and then, the site is unreachable for me. Random times, random durations. Probably less than once per day, but maybe a couple times a week. Durations range from minutes to hours (and a while back, for several days -- just before the problem where nobody could read any threads.)

• Members

I'm happy to support both forums, as i like both equally and, well, the same people are on both, more or less.

But, any and all are welcome to stop by mine. even if it's just for a rained out ball game.

I checked yours out the other day Metro from a link Plink gave me (that had a certain ring to it) regarding pix of his basement. Looks nice. Mind if I join over there too?

Archived