Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's going on with posting to this forum?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with posting to this forum?

While obviously I have managed to get some posts through, for the last couple of days, I have had enormous difficulty posting. This has happened both here and at work, so it isn't the internet connection. I'm on a pc at work, and a mac at home.

What happens is that either I cannot 'reply with quote' at all because it just simply takes so long that it times out, or I'll get to that point, but it then will stall and I just can't post the response. Are other people having this problelm?

hmmm - this worked very quickly, so the problem seems to only occur when I am replying to some threads? Weird.

Comment

I could not get the forum to load at all for several hours last night. The technical problems continue.
      Moe---It puts the SINES in the basket, or else it gets the hose again.http://www.hotrodmotm.com

Comment

I had very slow response earlier today, sometimes it would time out. It seems to happen (for me) once a week or so.
        My VCAs go to 11

Comment

Yesterday there were a couple times I was unable to get to the forums at all.
          Response from John from American Musical Supply on why I have received 2 used/damaged Korg M3's and 1 reboxed M3 from Guitar Center (a.k.a. why I'll never buy from AMS again): Footfall wrote:What you're experiencing with these units is the result of our warehouse crew intentionally "overpacking" this product.Current Korg Gear: KRONOS 88 (4GB), M50-73 (PS mod), RADIAS-73, Electribe MX, Triton Pro (MOSS, SCSI, CF, 64MB RAM), DVP-1, MEX-8000, MR-1, KAOSSilator, nanoKey, nanoKontrol, nanoPAD 2

Comment

Every now and then, the site is unreachable for me. Random times, random durations. Probably less than once per day, but maybe a couple times a week. Durations range from minutes to hours (and a while back, for several days -- just before the problem where nobody could read any threads.)
            learjeff.net

Comment

I had the same problem yesterday myself. It was just Harmony-Central. Others loaded fine. Mine would time out and I'd get the Diagnose Connection Problems screen.
              Korg Kronos 61 :: Korg M3-73 Xpanded (w/Radias board) :: Behringer B212A Powered Speaker :: Variax 300 Sunburst :: PODx3 Live! :: Epiphone Acoustic Guitar :: Mandolin :: Steinberg Cubase 7.5 :: Omnisphere :: Trilian :: V-Collection :: Korg Legacy Collection :: SampleTank 2 XL :: Sonik Synth 2 :: Ravenscroft Piano :: Komplete 9 Ultimate :: VB3 :: Just Way Too Many VST's

Comment

Yeah it's been happening a lot. Whoever is running this site could care less about its users.
                http://www.reverbnation.com/christianschulze

Comment

Same here.

I was beginning to suspect the use of the "Miserable User" board option.
                  "I remember when dubstep was just called "LFO-Locked-Filter-On-Square-Wave-Bass-Synth" in the '60s" - Alan Parsons

Kurzweil PC3♦Alesis Fusion 6HD♦Alesis Quadrasynth+Piano (3)♦Alesis QS7.1 (2)♦Alesis QSR♦ Alesis S4+♦Alesis DMPRO♦Evolution MK-461C♦Rhodes Mark II Stage 73♦Roland JX-8P♦Kawai K1 & K1m♦

Comment

I'm happy to support both forums, as i like both equally and, well, the same people are on both, more or less.

But, any and all are welcome to stop by mine. even if it's just for a rained out ball game.

http://computermusicguide.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10
                    Give me my moog, but **** off you american techno rockstar! people in countries I've never been to do it better than you!

Computer Music Guide

Comment

As usual, I have no idea what's going on because, as usual, there's no communication from the admins. I've posted a note to the office, I hope they have some kind of response.

It's frustrating.
                      Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

They forgot to feed the squirrels their nuts last time...
                        世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

As usual, I have no idea what's going on because, as usual, there's no communication from the admins. I've posted a note to the office, I hope they have some kind of response.

It's frustrating.

Can you ban the admins?

Comment

It just happened again for me - could not get on for the last half hour.
                            Moe---It puts the SINES in the basket, or else it gets the hose again.http://www.hotrodmotm.com

Comment

Believe me guys, I'm just as annoyed as you.

I think this smiley is applicable here:
                              Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Working...
                              X