November New Gear Thread!

zoink

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Gonna blow a little life into this one.

Picked up a Wurlitzer 200a today. I have bought some instruments in my short life span, but this one tops everything! From pop and funk to jazz and experimental improvisational music (tried it all tonight), it's just all YEAHs! Gonna team it up with a Blues Junior, and bought a Fulltone OCD as well. Dirty, dirty perfection.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Nillerbabs View Post
Gonna blow a little life into this one.

Picked up a Wurlitzer 200a today. I have bought some instruments in my short life span, but this one tops everything! From pop and funk to jazz and experimental improvisational music (tried it all tonight), it's just all YEAHs! Gonna team it up with a Blues Junior, and bought a Fulltone OCD as well. Dirty, dirty perfection.
Don't forget the Phase 90. Essential.

• Members

I'll finally be able to afford what for me represents a dream of a lifetime, my own new grand piano. love.gif Played keys and piano for all my life, and finally with my modest budget I'll be able to get a nice baby grand. It will arrive in December. More in the December thread !

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Audacity Works View Post
iZotope's Trash 2 sounds fantastic on synths:
izotope_trash2_module.jpg
I got an email about that and from the demo, it sounded pretty good.

For me:

Rev_goliath_400.jpg

But I didn't realize that my steinberg eliscener wasn't the same thing as a ilok. So I had to buy one of those too. Should be here next week..facepalm.gif

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Audacity Works View Post
iZotope's Trash 2 sounds fantastic on synths:
izotope_trash2_module.jpg
Do you have any idea how this compares with FabFilter Saturn, OhmForce Ohmicide, and Fxpansion Maul for use on synths? I have listened to as many demos of those as I can find and have been leaning towards Saturn for its versatility. Also, some of the demos for Saturn sound very nice on guitars.

I am also not really certain whether I have the necessary skills to do the complex work that some of the Saturn demos have shown.

• Members

This is about all I can afford lately:

usbmidi_h_200.png

This adaptor connects a Game Boy link cable with a PC's USB port. It appears as a MIDI port on the PC and offers the following functionality:

- Load updates for nanoloop 2.x and nanoloop one.
- Load additional 32k ROMs, such as mGB, on nanoloop one.
- Backup / restore songs from / to nanoloop 2.5 and nanoloop 1.6.
- Sync any nanoloop version to MIDI-enabled programs on the PC.
- Play the Game Boy via MIDI from the PC using mGB.
- MIDI signals from the Game Boy are forwarded to the PC.

http://nanoloop.de/midi/

Archived