No announcement yet.

November New Gear Thread!

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November New Gear Thread!

I decided it was time for a new MacBook Pro for music (retina display, SSD):

And picked up one of these for a good price in brand new condition:

Kronos, Fant.G8, PC3X, K2500RS, A6, Q, M3-61, Fant.X7, Motif 8, EX5(x2), V-Synth, K2000(x2), D50, JD800, JD990, JP8080, XP30, MC909, MC505, JX-10, JX-305, TR-707, Juno 1, DR-202, Radias, Triton Pro, Wavest. SR, EMX1, ESX1, ER-1, EA-1, R3, Poly 800, RS7000, FS1R (x2), RM1X, AN200, DX200, QY70, QY100, K5000S, OB-12, Maschine,ASR10,ASR88,ASR-X Pro, EPS,Virus B, Equinox,E-Mu XL-7,MiniAK, Synthstation,X-Station, XioSynth,TG33,Venom,V50,UltraNova,Z1,Spark,Moog LP Stage II, JP8000,Tetra,Supernova 2.

Sold my Alesis QS8 with Vintage Synth and Vintage Keys Q cards and scored one of these for $40 more than I sold the QS8 for - seems like it was my lucky day

Venn Diagram - Artist WebsiteMachinedrum, Monomachine, Analog Four, Octatrack, NordModular, Moog SubPhatty, Novation Nova, Korg MS20 Mini, Maschine, Tassman, Aalto, Absynth, Uhe's ACE & AudulusContact

Comment

I bought a trumpet! Yamaha modelfor beginners. Away, ho silver, to the practice room!
      Niels Münster

Comment

Coming soon...

If you need a KSP script, e-mail me! Depending on amount of work, the price can be arranged!

Folio: Zero-G - Animato | Sonokinetic - Tigris & Euphrates - Desert Voice - Carousel - Toccata - Voices Of Israel - EMP - FE | Hollow Sun - HSDV Drum Synthesiser - Music Laboratory Machines Series - RMI Electrapiano

Comment

Integra-7.

Thus far I'm very impressed.

Comment

Gonna blow a little life into this one.

Picked up a Wurlitzer 200a today. I have bought some instruments in my short life span, but this one tops everything! From pop and funk to jazz and experimental improvisational music (tried it all tonight), it's just all YEAHs! Gonna team it up with a Blues Junior, and bought a Fulltone OCD as well. Dirty, dirty perfection.
            Niels Münster

Comment

Wurlies are great. I've got one that's still waiting to be fixed-up, but when it was working it was a lot of fun. The low keys bark nicely, and action's not too shabby.

Why are we near the end of the month and only on our 6th post for new gear? Has everyone locked-up their wallets?
              Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

The A4 is tempting...
                世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

I just bought a Behringer FCB1010 pedal board. Now I'm trying to figure out how to use it with the Kronos.

Bryan
                  The Lone Arranger (and resident old guy)

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't teach an old dog to make a silk purse out of a pig in a poke.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricPuppy
                    View Post

Why are we near the end of the month and only on our 6th post for new gear? Has everyone locked-up their wallets?

I bought a house. No more gear for me for the next 30 years

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Nillerbabs
                      View Post

Gonna blow a little life into this one.

Picked up a Wurlitzer 200a today. I have bought some instruments in my short life span, but this one tops everything! From pop and funk to jazz and experimental improvisational music (tried it all tonight), it's just all YEAHs! Gonna team it up with a Blues Junior, and bought a Fulltone OCD as well. Dirty, dirty perfection.

Don't forget the Phase 90. Essential.
                      Alesis QS8, Ensoniq Fizmo, Oberheim OB-12, E-MU Vintage Keys Plus, Rhodes 73 Stage, Wurlitzer 145, Wurlitzer 146B, Wurlitzer 206A, Yamaha CP-70B, Yamaha CP-30, Kawai EP-608, Hohner D6 Clavinet, Mellotron M400, Hammond M-3, Vox Jaguar, Baldwin Fun Machine, Wurlitzer MLM, SCI Pro-One, Moog Rogue, Arp Explorer I, Moog Opus 3, Arp Omni 2, Multivox MX-202, Crumar Orchestrator, Crumar Performer, Akai AX80, Akai AX60 w/S612 sampler, Korg Poly 800, Ensoniq Mirage, Roland CR-78.

Comment

iZotope's Trash 2 sounds fantastic on synths:

Comment

Had to jump on the Black Friday Venom deal for $199

Comment

I'll finally be able to afford what for me represents a dream of a lifetime, my own new grand piano. Played keys and piano for all my life, and finally with my modest budget I'll be able to get a nice baby grand. It will arrive in December. More in the December thread !

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by burster
                              View Post

Had to jump on the Black Friday Venom deal for $199

I was impressed by the sound demo on their site (must be an updated demo)...
                              世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

Comment

Working...
                              X