Konig Meyer Spider Pro Keyboard Stand COLLAPSED!!

Waynester

• Members

Was onstage tonight over here in the UK, I finished the gig, all of my band getting changed in the dressing room, my brother shouts to me that my keyboard stand has just collapsed and both my keyboards smashed to the floor, £3600 worth! Yamaha Motif ES7 keyboard damaged.. Roland Fantom X8 Still okay

The case on the ES7 is cracked severely, 3 expensive van damme jack to jack cables cables completely squashed and annihilated, the Konig & Meyer Spider Pro keyboard stand is to blame, thank you very much Konig & Meyer, German Engineering?? What a JOKE

I have a silver spider pro, the one that collapsed!

I also have a black one that lives in the tour bus, but I shall not be using it after this

Konig I hope will have this broken stand examined and refund me for the stand, the other stand which I'm too scared to use, the keyboard case repair, the damaged cables and my fuel to go running about taking stuff to be fixed!

The spider pro is made of anodised aluminium, but it collapsed like a knife through butter - see pictures below

35kg per tier is allowed

My Roland Fantom X8 Was on the bottom, Motif ES7 on the top

The legs appear to have caved in

Pictures here!

I'll never use Konig Meyer Products ever again

http://s371.photobucket.com/user/Bongioviwayne/library/Konig%20Meyer%20Spider%20Pro%20Keyboard%20Junk

Archived