Bought a Moog

dan88z

• Members

A Little Phatty Stage 2. I've wanted a Moog since I was a kid- I remember being 10 or so and trying to talk my Dad into trading our Hammond in for a Minimoog that the piano store near us had on display. I'm glad he didn't do it, but that urge never went away. This is more of a luxury piece for me, not something I really needed, just something I've wanted. I've been digging the hell out of it for the last few days now. Can't wait to use it out live next Friday at my gig!

7601CF78-D265-460A-AFCA-17190B112BCB-102

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by dan88z View Post
A Little Phatty Stage 2. I've wanted a Moog since I was a kid.

Congratulations on the new synth. I also bought a Little Phatty Stage II a couple of months ago after wanting a Moog for a very long time (over 30 years). I'm glad I did. It's a great little synth.

In addition to its sound, I also like its form factor. The way the panel sits, it's very easy to tweak it while playing, and to program new patches from scratch.

I originally bought the LP as a less expensive alternative to the Voyager, and now that I've been playing the LP a while, I like it so much that I want a Voyager too.

Now I just wish Moog would make a new polyphonic synth.

• Members

yeah zoink, I'd have loved the voyager, just way out of budget for a luxury item like this. I got this 18 months zero interest from Sweetwater, so 1 low paying gig a month will cover it. That's the only way I got it past my wife! All my band money that I usually use on gear I have been spending on my motorcycle, buying add ons and riding gear like jackets and pants and helmets that are all on the expensive side.

Archived