Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

NovaMusik

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NovaMusik

R.I.P.

It was fun while it lasted.

http://www.novamusik.com/default.aspx

Still there:

http://www.novamusik.com
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"></font><div align="center">Electric Amps MVU-120, Electric Amps 6x12, Ampeg V4B, Emperor 2x12, Dunwich Amps (Matamp clone reverb), Edwards Les Paul, Bacchus Flying V<br><br>BAT Pharoah, Saturn V, Aphelion, Diamond Compressor, Droptune, Chili Picoso, Boss BF-3,HarmonyMan, Goatkeeper, Echobox, Octa-switch, EB volume</div><br><font color="Red">Good Deals With:</font> Senor Limpio, lordviper63, facefirst, The Riffer, xxxslayedxxx, DunwichAmps, Firebrand, paulderlunas</div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Hammer
      View Post

Still there:

Well, sort of. Everything links to an eBay auction now.
      Kronos, Fant.G8, PC3X, K2500RS, A6, Q, M3-61, Fant.X7, Motif 8, EX5(x2), V-Synth, K2000(x2), D50, JD800, JD990, JP8080, XP30, MC909, MC505, JX-10, JX-305, TR-707, Juno 1, DR-202, Radias, Triton Pro, Wavest. SR, EMX1, ESX1, ER-1, EA-1, R3, Poly 800, RS7000, FS1R (x2), RM1X, AN200, DX200, QY70, QY100, K5000S, OB-12, Maschine,ASR10,ASR88,ASR-X Pro, EPS,Virus B, Equinox,E-Mu XL-7,MiniAK, Synthstation,X-Station, XioSynth,TG33,Venom,V50,UltraNova,Z1,Spark,Moog LP Stage II, JP8000,Tetra,Supernova 2.

Comment

looks like they're revamping their store and building a new site 2013. i noticed like a month or so ago a lot of their stock seemed to be depleted maybe it was usually like that i don't remember. we have yet to see if its happening cause obvs thats after the mayan calendar ending and all that.

Comment

I visited Nova Musik once, a couple of years ago. I was up in Milwaukee on business and stopped in to buy a Korg M3 61. They were located in downtown Milwaukee at the time. Now, their address is in Franklin, Wisconsin, a suburb S-SW of Milwaukee. New owners, perhaps?
          -------------------------------
          Michael
          Jupiter-50, MOX6, TI Polar, Moog LP, Korg Micro X, JV-1080
          27" iMac, DP 7.24, Omnisphere, Alchemy, many more...
          http://www.youtube.com/keybdwizrd

Comment

The company was sold to a new owner. I had a failed attempt at a reasonable offer via ebay go unanswered, so I sent an email asking why, and received a belated response from Chuck passing along the info. AFAIK much of their inventory was liquidated and not replenished. This company was my favorite online retailer for music gear, so I am hoping it can recover to its previous state.
            <div class="signaturecontainer">Gribs<br />
            <font size="3"><br />
            <font size="1"><i>...Music can be used to stimulate mass emotion, while mathematics cannot; and musical incapacity is recognized (no doubt rightly) as mildly discreditable, whereas most people are so frightened of the name of mathematics that they are ready, quite unaffectedly, to exaggerate their own mathematical stupidity.<br />
            </i><br />
            G.H. Hardy in A Mathematician's Apology (London 1941).</font></font></div>

Comment

they definitely had the treat the customer like an individual thing down. mostly though, I go to sweet water for variety or b&h photo for price. I use them at work and started using them for personal use when I got tired of having to refer zzounds and others to them for price matching. I just buy it there now. Not to mention it's just easier cause I have a sales guy that knows me.
              <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"><br />
              <b>Give me my moog, but **** off you american techno rockstar! people in countries I've never been to do it better than you! </b><br />
              <br />
              <a href="http://www.computermusicguide.com" target="_blank">Computer Music Guide</a><br />
              <br />
              </font></div>

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by keybdwizrd
                View Post

I visited Nova Musik once, a couple of years ago. I was up in Milwaukee on business and stopped in to buy a Korg M3 61. They were located in downtown Milwaukee at the time. Now, their address is in Franklin, Wisconsin, a suburb S-SW of Milwaukee. New owners, perhaps?

That new address is another, different store.

Comment

Working...
                X