Will HC Forums Suck Forever?

McHale

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I nearly started a thread about the same problem.

You type a 2-page-long message, hit "submit" and you get a "Website not responding blah blah blah" message.

You have 1 chance in 298,837,001 to retype the exact 2-page-long message.

I've been having this problem for at least 3 or 4 months. Maybe longer. I don't even remember. But it really sucks.

If there are any people who left this place, it's probably mostly because of it.

So remember: if you're going to type a long message, let's say to a friend on here, through that (incredibly ridiculous) messaging "system", copy and paste the text into a word program *before* you hit "submit".

• Members

I nearly started a thread about the same problem.

You type a 2-page-long message, hit "submit" and you get a "Website not responding blah blah blah" message.

I've been having this problem for at least 3 or 4 months. Maybe longer. I don't even remember. But it really sucks.

If there are any people who left this place, it's probably mostly because of it.

So remember: if you're going to type a long message, let's say to a friend on here, through that (incredibly ridiculous) messaging "system", copy and paste the text into a word program *before* you hit "submit".

• Members

"I nearly started a thread about the same problem.
I've been having this problem for at least 3 or 4 months. Maybe longer. I don't even remember. But it really sucks."

My sentiments exactly... yesterday I tried to post something and got the 'not responding' thing also...very frustrating. I could not even get on later in the evening. I surf regularly on many forums and this is the ONLY one that has these issues.

• Members

"I nearly started a thread about the same problem.
I've been having this problem for at least 3 or 4 months. Maybe longer. I don't even remember. But it really sucks."

My sentiments exactly... yesterday I tried to post something and got the 'not responding' thing also...very frustrating. I could not even get on later in the evening. I surf regularly on many forums and this is the ONLY one that has these issues.

Archived