Comment

• Bernard
      Bernard commented
      Editing a comment

Sad Darwin wrote:

From what I can tell it doesn't look like you can store patches

It can store 16 Patches

''

This gets a big "MEH" from me... Another monophonic analog synth from Moog.  Next will come the Slim Sub Phatty (or the Sub Slim Phatty?).  If it was a full-sized 8-voice poly sub phatty for somewhere between $3k and $4k then I would be much more interested and very possibly inspired enough to sell off some other gear to buy one.  

<div class="signaturecontainer">Gribs<br />
    <font size="3"><br />
    <font size="1"><i>...Music can be used to stimulate mass emotion, while mathematics cannot; and musical incapacity is recognized (no doubt rightly) as mildly discreditable, whereas most people are so frightened of the name of mathematics that they are ready, quite unaffectedly, to exaggerate their own mathematical stupidity.<br />
    </i><br />
    G.H. Hardy in A Mathematician's Apology (London 1941).</font></font></div>

Comment

• musiclvr
      musiclvr commented
      Editing a comment

I'm getting very interested in this. My first synth was a Moog Rogue, and I loved it. Had to sell it to "upgrade" to other things. I've been thinking about getting one again, but they are expensive these days for what they are and 30 years old. I can't justify a Minimoog, and considered the Phatty until I realized it didn't have a noise generator! Silly thing to leave out -- so useful. This fixes that shortcoming very nicely and for $500 less.  Only downside is 25 keys, but I'd cope.

Hmm, I kinda want this.  Really it's kind of what I wanted the Little Phatty to be originally (specifically the forest o' knobs and the audio noise generator.)

Comment

Working...
    X