Roland VK-77 and Leslies

WynnD

• Members

I couldn't find anything that told me for sure if the 1197 adapter kit would work between the VK77 organ and either an 825 or 760 Leslie. Just letting you know it works just fine for either of those leslies. I also have a 9 pin additional cabinet adapter allowing the use of both the 825 and 760 leslies together. I have since acquired an 860 Leslie, the heaviest and most powerful of the three and a 11 pin splitter. I run from the 11 pin out on the organ to the splitter and run the long end to the 860 Leslie and the short end to the 1197 adapter then out to either the 825 or 760 Leslies. The 860 sits perfectly on top of the 825 and the 825 adds to the missing bottom end of the 860. The result is a little bit taller than the 760 and matches the height of my Kustom 250 guitar amp I use for piano.

• Members

The 1197 kit is an 11 pin to 9 pin adapter. I also have a 9 pin additional cabinet kit. (Power cable, two connectors and a relay as a power switch.) And lastly I have the 11-pin splitter that allows me to hook up all three leslies.

Archived