Collapse
No announcement yet.

Korg DSS-1 upgrade finished - 16MB RAM, 1.44 MB FD, USB, & more

Collapse

X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
    Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Hmmm, says the Puppy! Hmmmmm!

(I bet he'll bite. It's within driving distance and the chance to perform the upgrade might be a welcome challenge.)
      http://www.reverbnation.com/christianschulze

Comment

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

No doubt one will surface round here.
        Vive La Synthesizer!

Comment

Dammit, that is tempting. I did almost buy one of these when they were first released, but now... I dunno. Yeah, I'd love to do the upgrade. Yeah, I love new toys, but... Argh.
          Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

I was kinda hoping they might do a KLC version or something.
            Vive La Synthesizer!

Comment

DO IT FAGGOT!

(no insulting tone intended)
              If you need a KSP script, e-mail me! Depending on amount of work, the price can be arranged!

Folio: Zero-G - Animato | Sonokinetic - Tigris & Euphrates - Desert Voice - Carousel - Toccata - Voices Of Israel - EMP - FE | Hollow Sun - HSDV Drum Synthesiser - Music Laboratory Machines Series - RMI Electrapiano

Comment

I'd love to, but really, I barely use the gear I have. Ask me about CR's JD990. Or the XTk.

(note to self: stop whining and make some music, you dumbass.)
                Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

(note to Puppy - send that XTk to the person who'll use it better if you don't intend to - our own mr. flattie is dying to have one!)

EDIT: THIS WAS MY 2800th POST!
                  If you need a KSP script, e-mail me! Depending on amount of work, the price can be arranged!

Folio: Zero-G - Animato | Sonokinetic - Tigris & Euphrates - Desert Voice - Carousel - Toccata - Voices Of Israel - EMP - FE | Hollow Sun - HSDV Drum Synthesiser - Music Laboratory Machines Series - RMI Electrapiano

Comment

Ask me about CR's JD990. Or the XTk.

Yeah, I'd like to ask you about your XTk

I'd like to ask you to send it to me

(edit ED just beat me to it )
                    Vive La Synthesizer!

Comment

Hehe!

No.
                      Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Hey, Mr. Pup, the XTk has pumped out the bass in several of your compositions so far! Funkeh, too!
                        http://www.reverbnation.com/christianschulze

Comment

Make a song using XTk only in two days or we're sending KSS Interpol over to you, mr. Puppy, and will be snagging that XTk from you, to be rejoined with its rightful owner!

Comment

Make a song using XTk only in two days or we're sending KSS Interpol over to you, mr. Puppy, and will be snagging that XTk from you, to be rejoined with its rightful owner!

Challenge accepted! Tune in this Friday for... something!
                            Hurrr. Derp, derp, derp.

Comment

Got it!

Better make it something jawdroppable, or else...

Comment

Northern Nevada just to clarify. Mr Puppy... If you act now I'll throw in some T-lavitz lessons on cassette.

Comment

Working...
                                X