Has anyone successfully taken a sysex dump from a Blokey and sent it to another (or the same) one?
I've mostly been using MIDI-OX (I've tried a couple of other things too), and by setting the buffer size to 1024 I can get the Blokey to say it's receiving the sysex data, but it hangs there. I've tried increasing the delay from 60ms to 250ms and it still does it.
I upgraded the Blokey firmware to 1.16B2 (from 1.15) and that makes no difference. I've updated MIDI-OX to the latest beta which supposedly handles sysex better, and that makes no difference.
With a couple of dozen patches built on my first Blokey, and with a gig coming up at the end of next week, I'm getting a little desperate in my attempts to make the second one mirror the first. It would be a mighty pain to program every single parameter for every single patch manually from one to the other.