Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

let's talk roland

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse







X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • let's talk roland

    Roland rd64, a 64 key heavy weighted keys, something many people has been asking for?

    Studio-capture, flagship audio interface, 12mic pres, and like the octacapture, ability to stack 2 for 24 mic pres all via usb 2.0

    Vr90 - compact live performance keyboard that runs on batteries

    And few new guitar pedals

    Bravo roland. (yamaha, wake up!)
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"></font></div>

  • #2

    the VR-09 is something I could actually make good use of in my band.  It could replace my aging triton.  

    the analog stuff from korg and DSI is way more exciting though of course.  

    Casio PX5 and Roland VR09 nice gig rig for most rock folks I reckon

    <div class="signaturecontainer">Korg Triton Extreme, Yamaha CP33, Vermona Lancet Mono, Voce V3, M Audio Venom <br />
    Carvin TL60t, G&amp;L S500 tribute, Agile AL3010 &gt; Carvin MTS Combo Korg AX3000G<br />
    <br />
    Bus to Neptune<br />
    <a href="http://www.bustoneptune.com" target="_blank">www.bustoneptune.com</a></div>

    Comment


    • jacobhenry1232
      jacobhenry1232 commented
      Editing a comment
      The Roland brand is used on a wide range of products including synthesizers, digital pianos, electronic drum systems, dance/DJ gear, guitar synthesizers, amplifiers, and recording products

  • #3
    Where's the new advanced groovebox or TB-303 re-issue? Oh yeah, that's right. Some little start-up companies already beat them to the punch, meanwhile Korg is at least still selling the Electribes and now rereleasing the MS-20. ROLAND, WAKE UP!

    Comment


    • tim gueguen
      tim gueguen commented
      Editing a comment

      plaid_emu wrote:
      Where's the new advanced groovebox or TB-303 re-issue? Oh yeah, that's right. Some little start-up companies already beat them to the punch, meanwhile Korg is at least still selling the Electribes and now rereleasing the MS-20. ROLAND, WAKE UP!

      Roland doesn't do reissues.  If they did they'd be more likely to do Boss pedal reissues than TB303 ones.


  • #4

    zzzxtreme wrote:
    Roland rd64, a 64 key heavy weighted keys, something many people has been asking for?

    Vr90 - compact live performance keyboard that runs on batteries



     

    These should get them back on their feet if the price is right...

    世界で最高のシンセはmicroKORGにある

    Comment


    • MikeyParent
      MikeyParent commented
      Editing a comment

      I was sorta hoping for a new groove box/synth this year...


    • Keyrick
      Keyrick commented
      Editing a comment

      Bernard wrote:

      zzzxtreme wrote:
      Roland rd64, a 64 key heavy weighted keys, something many people has been asking for?

      Vr90 - compact live performance keyboard that runs on batteries



       

      These should get them back on their feet if the price is right...


      I asked them what the MSRP would be and was told $1193.00.  That sounds promissing.  That would be a street price between $800 and $900.


  • #5
    Anyone know if the RD64 can be split?

    Comment

    Working...
    X