Harmony Central Forums
Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse

Announcement

Harmony Central has “soft launched” our new mobile experience this past week. While we have done extensive testing, we know that with a community as large as HC that there will be items that surface that will still need to be addressed. We are asking that you utilize the thread belowto report any challenges you may encounter. Here are the things we request you provide: A brief description of the issue, the device and operating system version you were using, the browser and version, screen resolution, and a screen shot of the display.
Thanks for your patience as we work towards the best experience we can provide to our community.

http://www.harmonycentral.com/forum/...ablet-feedback
See more
See less

SOS Review Of Roland Integra 7

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOS Review Of Roland Integra 7

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/feb13/articles/roland-integra-7.htm

I'll comment after I read it!

<div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="https://twitter.com/ArtScienceSound/status/208313686459293697" target="_blank"><font color="blue">&quot;I remember when dubstep was just called &quot;LFO-Locked-Filter-On-Square-Wave-Bass-Synth&quot; in the '60s&quot; - Alan Parsons</font></a><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1">Kurzweil PC3<font size="2">♦</font></font><font size="1">Alesis Fusion 6HD</font>♦<font size="1">Alesis Quadrasynth+Piano (3)</font>♦<font size="1">Alesis QS7.1 (2)</font>♦<font size="1">Alesis QSR</font>♦<font size="1"> Alesis S4+</font>♦<font size="1">Alesis DMPRO</font>♦<font size="1">Evolution MK-461C</font>♦<font size="1">Rhodes Mark II Stage 73</font>♦<font size="1">Roland JX-8P</font>♦<font size="1">Kawai K1 &amp; K1m</font>♦<br />
    <font size="1"> <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    </font></div>

Dammit. I didn't realize it was a subscription article. I used to be able to read all their articles online.

Sorry folks!
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><a href="https://twitter.com/ArtScienceSound/status/208313686459293697" target="_blank"><font color="blue">&quot;I remember when dubstep was just called &quot;LFO-Locked-Filter-On-Square-Wave-Bass-Synth&quot; in the '60s&quot; - Alan Parsons</font></a><br />
    <br />
    <font size="1">Kurzweil PC3<font size="2">♦</font></font><font size="1">Alesis Fusion 6HD</font>♦<font size="1">Alesis Quadrasynth+Piano (3)</font>♦<font size="1">Alesis QS7.1 (2)</font>♦<font size="1">Alesis QSR</font>♦<font size="1"> Alesis S4+</font>♦<font size="1">Alesis DMPRO</font>♦<font size="1">Evolution MK-461C</font>♦<font size="1">Rhodes Mark II Stage 73</font>♦<font size="1">Roland JX-8P</font>♦<font size="1">Kawai K1 &amp; K1m</font>♦<br />
    <font size="1"> <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    </font></div>

Comment

• cresshead
      cresshead commented
      Editing a comment

what's the conclusion/comparison with other synths?

Cresshead, well, fantom g series successor is imminent.... Will it crush kronos?
    <div class="signaturecontainer"><font size="1"></font></div>

Comment

• sani
      sani commented
      Editing a comment

zzzxtreme wrote:
      Cresshead, well, fantom g series successor is imminent.... Will it crush kronos?

If the same team that developed the fantom g, the jupiter and the integra is working on the successor, then I think that Korg and Yamaha can peacefully sleap.

• The Audacity Works
      The Audacity Works commented
      Editing a comment

zzzxtreme wrote:
      Cresshead, well, fantom g series successor is imminent....

I'd be willing to bet Roland's done with workstations. .png" alt=":smileysad:" title="Smiley Sad" />

Sani wrote:
      If the same team that developed the fantom g, the jupiter and the integra is working on the successor, then I think that Korg and Yamaha can peacefully sleap.

Why? The workstation features of the Fantom-G still spank anything by Korg, Yamaha, or the others. If the Jupiter-80 and Integra 7 sounds end up in a new Roland workstation, it'd be far ahead of the Motif for sure, and subjectively on par with Kronos.

But people aren't really buying $3000 workstations now days...

Working...
X