Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOS Review Of Roland Integra 7

http://www.soundonsound.com/sos/feb13/articles/roland-integra-7.htm

I'll comment after I read it!

"I remember when dubstep was just called "LFO-Locked-Filter-On-Square-Wave-Bass-Synth" in the '60s" - Alan Parsons

Kurzweil PC3♦Alesis Fusion 6HD♦Alesis Quadrasynth+Piano (3)♦Alesis QS7.1 (2)♦Alesis QSR♦ Alesis S4+♦Alesis DMPRO♦Evolution MK-461C♦Rhodes Mark II Stage 73♦Roland JX-8P♦Kawai K1 & K1m♦

Dammit. I didn't realize it was a subscription article. I used to be able to read all their articles online.

Sorry folks!
    "I remember when dubstep was just called "LFO-Locked-Filter-On-Square-Wave-Bass-Synth" in the '60s" - Alan Parsons

Kurzweil PC3♦Alesis Fusion 6HD♦Alesis Quadrasynth+Piano (3)♦Alesis QS7.1 (2)♦Alesis QSR♦ Alesis S4+♦Alesis DMPRO♦Evolution MK-461C♦Rhodes Mark II Stage 73♦Roland JX-8P♦Kawai K1 & K1m♦

Comment

• cresshead
      cresshead commented
      Editing a comment

what's the conclusion/comparison with other synths?

Cresshead, well, fantom g series successor is imminent.... Will it crush kronos?

Comment

• sani
      sani commented
      Editing a comment

zzzxtreme wrote:
      Cresshead, well, fantom g series successor is imminent.... Will it crush kronos?

If the same team that developed the fantom g, the jupiter and the integra is working on the successor, then I think that Korg and Yamaha can peacefully sleap.

• The Audacity Works
      The Audacity Works commented
      Editing a comment

zzzxtreme wrote:
      Cresshead, well, fantom g series successor is imminent....

I'd be willing to bet Roland's done with workstations. .png" alt=":smileysad:" title="Smiley Sad" />

Sani wrote:
      If the same team that developed the fantom g, the jupiter and the integra is working on the successor, then I think that Korg and Yamaha can peacefully sleap.

Why? The workstation features of the Fantom-G still spank anything by Korg, Yamaha, or the others. If the Jupiter-80 and Integra 7 sounds end up in a new Roland workstation, it'd be far ahead of the Motif for sure, and subjectively on par with Kronos.

But people aren't really buying $3000 workstations now days...

Working...
X