I did a remix of Enigma. Yup...

Nuieve

• Members

I don't know how many Enigma fans are here, but still I'd like to share it. Recently I posted my first ever trance tune, now I post my first ever trance remix. :) It's Enigma's latest single "Boum Boum". I liked the idea of Chicane's remix - at first I was going to do a remix of his remix (heh), you can here the familiar riffs in the beginning, but later I changed my mind- I thought I could do something better and more... diverse.

So, download, listen, comment, share it on Kazaa or anywhere else - it's freeeeeee!!! :D

Enigma - Boum Boum (Inraige Remix).mp3 .

192 kbps, 6,5 Meg (4:36).

Let me know what you think.

(And btw I'm not knew here, I'm SweetAlien, got banned few weeks ago) :)

• Members

WOW! This is a GREAT mix! My favorite track off the album - which is no surprise I'm sure.

It is hard to tell - did you just layer additional instruments over the top of the original track, or did you actually have some kind of remix kit that broke up the original tracks/samples/etc.?

I've not heard the Chicane mix...but now I might have to go and buy the single... $15!!! :p

Nice work!

• Members

Originally posted by 3DMC

It is hard to tell - did you just layer additional instruments over the top of the original track, or did you actually have some kind of remix kit that broke up the original tracks/samples/etc.?

Just layered instruments. I'm not that close to Enigma team to get original samples. ;)

• 8 years later...

Archived