X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got an ANALOG FOUR!

Pretty stoked.  Starting to dig into it a bit. The synths are extremely well behaved, very smooth.  Real pro sound to it.  Very exciting to have intirating analog engines with these sequencers. 

<div class="signaturecontainer">WTB: Allen &amp; Heath Xone VF-1 Filter</div>

SoundwaveLove wrote:

Pretty stoked.  Starting to dig into it a bit. The synths are extremely well behaved, very smooth.  Real pro sound to it.  Very exciting to have intirating analog engines with these sequencers. 

Pics - or it didn't happen.  :catwink:

Comment

• ElectricPuppy
      ElectricPuppy commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, see, I was already assuming that it didn't really happen, 'cause, you know... there's no pics. Or clips.

Tsk, tsk. You'd think they'd learn by now.

SoundwaveLove wrote:

Smooth?  I have yet to get a smooth bass out of mine.  I'm putting it under the scope and spectrograph tomorrow.

https://soundcloud.com/jersey-bloke<br><br>DSI Mopho X4<br>Elektron Analog Four<br>Akai MPC 2500<br>StudioLive 16.0.2 Digital Mixer<br>Allen &amp; Heath Xone VF-1 Analog Stereo Filter<br>Studio One V2.5 Professional Edition<br>Ableton Live 9 Standard

Comment

Working...
    X